Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

As much as i liked Dannys interview it slaps off a Kevin Keegan moment

Grassroots football is all about emotions and passion. Do you really want someone who just shrugs his shoulders in defeat or someone who reflects how you are feeling?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Danny did not say is why he picked the team he did and also why did he leave it so long if he thought it was so bad.

He was equally as culpable as the players and a rant like that without taking any responsibilty himself could be a mistake.

What Danny did not say is why he picked the team he did and also why did he leave it so long if he thought it was so bad.

He was equally as culpable as the players and a rant like that without taking any responsibilty himself could be a mistake.

Fuzzy at last a far more sensible view on the interview he picked the team and he set them up. so it has to start with the management. i hope we can turn this around i really do. from top to bottom ..not a good day at the office.

I agree that for me the selection was not correct - but that's an opinion. If it had worked on Saturday then all would have been fine. The application in the first 45 minutes was not what one would have expected for a Scottish Semi Final - Musselburgh were far hungrier. The second half we seemed to realise what it was all about.

I'm with you there fuzzy, a strange starting line up, and ages to try and change things.

What happened to all that "in Danny we trust" pi5h.

I for one am 110% behing Danny Smith but that doesn't mean I will agree with every decision or think his team selections are perfect every week - That's football.

Fuzzy at last a far more sensible view on the interview he picked the team and he set them up. so it has to start with the management. i hope we can turn this around i really do. from top to bottom ..not a good day at the office.

It certainly would have been an interesting question. Our formation looked at times to be 4-2-4 although I'm pretty sure the intention was our normal 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 however you wish to view it.

As much as I was scathing about the first 45 minutes - I am still confident we can win through.

so what do you all think about that then.lets leave the ref out . don't know what game he was watching. did we learn anything from the first leg about how to deal with a long ball .....naw don't think so. did we learn how to beat the mussleburgh back 4 naw don't think so.finally did we learn from the mistakes made naw i don't think so. where do we go from here?still all is not lost there is another game next week

Funny how it's only beggars askin! Will alan abramovich stick around nxt year with nothing to show for investment in team this year? Unless you made one off pitman to recoup transfer fees?

Funny how it's only beggars askin! Will alan abramovich stick around nxt year with nothing to show for investment in team this year? Unless you made one off pitman to recoup transfer fees?

Ha ha Specky what investment, Scott Pittman now at Livingston and Ross Philp still with us,.

Now, now, You bombarb our topic with slurs and absolute pish so is it any wonder when the so called Messiah fails to deliver you start giving pelters to posters who are merely asking the obvious. However, I'm still waiting on your response to the financial dealings at Bo'ness. People in glass houses etc. etc.

Your current manager is only going to get what previous managers have had done to them. Only difference this is April and they are a month behind schedule. Have a nice evening.

Now, now, You bombarb our topic with slurs and absolute pish so is it any wonder when the so called Messiah fails to deliver you start giving pelters to posters who are merely asking the obvious. However, I'm still waiting on your response to the financial dealings at Bo'ness. People in glass houses etc. etc.

Your current manager is only going to get what previous managers have had done to them. Only difference this is April and they are a month behind schedule. Have a nice evening.

I don't need to, your constant reference to and denial of some apparent slur is enough for me. You'll be able to provide the evidence no doubt from your audited accounts laid before your agm.

Enjoy your day celebrating your rivals defeat rather then celebrating reaching that far.

HTG

#31andcounting

Archived