Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minimum of 16 games I reckon and that's us getting beat in the cups next rounds. 8 Saturday's to go so minimum 2 a week. I'd like to play 3 a week till we have none left as the players need a decent break close season this year. It's a long season in the juniors !!!!

We might well end up winning nothing which I would hardly describe as successful.

Even with my glass half empty approach - your negativity is worse than mine!!

Despite our views on performances - reaching the last 4 of the Scottish would be a success to most people. To still be in both cups and an outside chance of the league is hardly a failure for most.

Ok not papering over the cracks the potential and reality are likely to be somewhat different. Irrespective of what happens between now and the end of the season - I for one will still be there when I'm available as I'm sure you will also.

For me it's all about winning games and if they go on a winning run then the mood changes all round,Scottish is a big ask for any club from the 1st game onwards and getting to the semis would please most people,4 games in a week coming up,have to come out the traps the night so here's hoping.

For me it's all about winning games and if they go on a winning run then the mood changes all round,Scottish is a big ask for any club from the 1st game onwards and getting to the semis would please most people,4 games in a week coming up,have to come out the traps the night so here's hoping.

Correct Wingnut

Over the years we have been fortunate to have many great teams (more so over the last decade or so) and with that has come high expectations. Having high expectations isn't a bad thing - but sometimes we also all need to be a bit more realistic in these expectations.

HTG

Aye the expectations are obviously high and why not but you've got to oick yourself up after last couple of weeks results,sun scorching and as much as I've time for Bonnyrigg hope Lithgie get back on track the night.

Archived