Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a newbie looking in Fuzzy we've got to start better in games and tbh it looks like they've got to go 3 up before you even think they've got a chance of winning the game,some of the shouts of home team fans are f..king shocking,I know they pay their dough to get in but for me they'd be better staying away,here's hoping for a couple of wins in next few games.

I'm no up the stand mate but from what I hear that's where most of the shouts come from,they pay their money like the rest of us but there's players sitting up there as well so can't be good to hear,there's nobody likes a winner better than me,still got loads of games to go and should get behind the team,I don't know Danny Smith from Adam but they're shouting for his head as well,very hard to please some of them but hey ho who am I to have an opinion.

Correct about the shouts.and the worst ones seem to come from the rear of the stand.

It's getting worse. There are some utter fucking morons sitting in the stand and their shite opinions are amplified by the structure. Given how close they are to the dugout means that everyone in the vicinity hears it and whilst you can shrug off the odd fuckin screwball, it gets really wearing when it is all game every game.

Here's a message to everyone up there - if you SUPPORT Linlithgow Rose, try showing it for a change. If you're going to be a complete c**t every time the players make a mistake, stay in the fuckin house. I'd rather not have their money in the coffers - it's too grudged. Wankers.

The worst offenders are the Lithgae committee, some of their shouts towards players are embarrassing.

They are bad. They're not the worst. But they are brutal - no point kidding on that they're not. Fair enough the team has been struggling for a while. But we've not been going through anything like the St Andrews debacle. And they're supposed to be leading the club and setting an example - there's far too much pish and not enough constructive support. Everyone has got a face like a melted welly. How can you make progress in that environment.

I'd imagine some if any don't follow pnb so it's up to someone to tell them to hold their fkin tongues and if committee are at it,what kind of support is that for the guys on the park,nobody's got any given right to win any game and I for one will stick by the team win lose or draw.

I agree there are a lot of bad shouts - but the last few weeks have been frustrating in the extreme watching some poor performances.

Today was another frustrating effort - the heart and soul performances seemed to be mainly wearing white.

But I will still be there on Monday and Wednesday - HTG

I agree there are a lot of bad shouts - but the last few weeks have been frustrating in the extreme watching some poor performances.

Today was another frustrating effort - the heart and soul performances seemed to be mainly wearing white.

But I will still be there on Monday and Wednesday - HTG

It's becoming inexcusable from up there. Fuckin hard enough beating the other team without your own supporters greetin like f**k for the whole game. We all want the same thing but sometimes you need to draw a line and just get the club back together - management, players, committee, supporters. It feels like every man for himself and that's no fuckin use to anyone.

Remember a few seasons ago,a certain committee member shoouting abuse at john ward during a game.big wardy stopped in his tracks and shouted up to the stand for the person.to shut their fu@@@n mouth.I was in hysterics with the look on the wee ones puss.And that was the season the mate gave up his debenture seats.he had enough.

It's becoming inexcusable from up there. Fuckin hard enough beating the other team without your own supporters greetin like f**k for the whole game. We all want the same thing but sometimes you need to draw a line and just get the club back together - management, players, committee, supporters. It feels like every man for himself and that's no fuckin use to anyone.

Its brutal up there some of the drivel that comes out is a total joke. It got worse after you went for a walk today

Its brutal up there some of the drivel that comes out is a total joke. It got worse after you went for a walk today

They're getting telt next home game. I'm fuckin sick of it. It's an absolute embarrassment to the club and when folk are choosing to move away it's gone too far. Gordon Duff had to move to the other end of the stand when filming.

heres the thing,lithgae have put in some pretty poor performances over the last wee while. and its not that teams beat us with quality football ,we do it to ourselves. and sometimes you do get a bit pissed off when the same mistakes happen time and time again.so the management and coaches address the situation get their message to the team how to break down the opposition,problem with that idea the changes sometimes dont make sense,we watch a game something aint working and its 75mins before there is any changes. and you wonder,you ask yourself why play a high ball up the park when we don't have giants up front, all the great stuff i have seen from lithgae comes from ball on the deck,pass and move, run at defences etc. now i have had a pop at the teams performance recently, but if i ignore the first half on saturday. i thought we did quit well in the second half.and with games coming thick and fast i was relatively happy at 1-1. So lets hope we can get some good results in the cups and league, you might find the shouting turns to cheering.although sometimes i wonder about the committee just like wingnut & HTG&rrm finally fuzzybear is on the button again.

got to agree about the timing of subs.how can a player get into a game getting brought on with about ten minutes to go.if a player isnt performing to his ability in the first 45 get him hooked at the break.and any other subs should be getting at least 30 mins keep one for any injury in the latter stages.

Archived