Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was freezing!

Their keeper had a great game despite being injured in the first half. I thought Kelly played well tonight along with King and Ruari, although I thought King tired (not surprising considering the running he put in and the conditions).

Their keeper did make some good saves but wouldn't say he had a great game as he was badly at fault for the 1st and 4th goals.

What about the Bathgate no.11 - spent more time on his backside than on his feet.

Their keeper did make some good saves but wouldn't say he had a great game as he was badly at fault for the 1st and 4th goals.

What about the Bathgate no.11 - spent more time on his backside than on his feet.

On keepers, I felt that McKinven was confident in all he was asked to do last night.

off to fauldhouse soon, weather 6c by kick off wintry showers wind wnw 13 mph in other words bloody cold again. scottish forecast is 4 weeks of artic conditions, on the playing front,lets keep up the confidence from monday night,

can we not switch it to prestonfield just to get it done and dusted ? at this rate the new season will be about to kick off and the rose will had had no rest or pre season,

I wouldn't think that would be an option at this stage - if anything it may be put to a neutral park if the problem persisted. But no surprise given the amount of rain that fell from last night

But given the hectic schedule of since the 18th of April (5 games in 9 days) with another 4 next week including both Saturdays. A rest may not be a bad thing.

aye but you would be ranting about it if you were playing us and the game was off. I couldn't make it the night thats why the game was off lol

the difference is,fauldhouse dont try and pretend their pitch is ok.they know they have problems and don't leave it five minutes before games to call them off. :P

the difference is,fauldhouse dont try and pretend their pitch is ok.they know they have problems and don't leave it five minutes before games to call them off. :P

I actually seem to remember their was an issue with their park a supposed collapsed drain earlier in the season and you were having a go at that.

Archived