Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

thanks for that.so I take it thats where" ya gowkie" originates.

been reading yous had a gowkie in goals last week? :)

The opposite. He used to play for us, went to Hamilton then he signed for the wee Rose. Good keeper but prone to the odd moment of madness. A bit of a Gowk.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The opposite. He used to play for us, went to Hamilton then he signed for the wee Rose. Good keeper but prone to the odd moment of madness. A bit of a Gowk.

agree wi "hunt the gowk" but Scott's nae gowk , was a good keeper for us and will still be a top keeper for Luthgy

I was on Juniors.info and there is an interview with a guy who has been watching junior football since 1959. He was asked to pick his best ever 11 and has included Adam Nelson :blink: . Now, I like Adam as a player but he is never at that standard.

Thankfully, the interview going up next week will be streets ahead. :P

I was on Juniors.info and there is an interview with a guy who has been watching junior football since 1959. He was asked to pick his best ever 11 and has included Adam Nelson :blink: . Now, I like Adam as a player but he is never at that standard.

All about opinions - and how people view players contributions or favourites. We would be very unlikely to choose the same Best 11

Sometimes the best opinions are from people who have no bias or affinity to that club. No doubting Adam has great ability and I'm sure he will show that tomorrow.

HTG

So who's doing next weeks ????

Scottish semi tomorrow and all you can talk about Alan.Only looked in to see what was being said about Kelbie going to Aintree.Your more concerned about Camelon.

That's why the big teams have squads.

after another half hearted attempt at trying to win a game from the players available was that the best team and formation for the game yesterday . other teams seem to do their homework and know our weak points but we seem incapable of doing that . we have been caught out with the same cross ball behind the back 4 all season. and we still cant deal with it. Other teams in recent weeks are pumped up for the game we are pumped up for the warm up!! mussleburgh were far better prepared for that game and i also realise we had a number of injured/cup tied players. so i don't think there is any excuses to what happened but i felt it should have been a closer game than it was even with 10men they managed to score. the one plus is its not over yet another 90 mins to go and maybe away from home we might just get the result we need.

^^ correct.we have better away record this season.so not finished yet.pretty sure the players will know what's required next week.cant see any player from any team not wanting to play in the final of the biggest cup in junior football.

Enjoyed watching the interview with Danny at least he didn't hold back and everything he said was from the heart, Maybe it takes me back to my playing days where even friendlies were a must win for me never mind a scottish semi final, good to see a bit of that from a manager IMO.

Archived