Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

Guest brycey

Ah we try our best and appreciate the fact you bring up a decent crowd ....looking forward to seeing you all again next season

aye al sekond that

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And,they probably even go to boness. just a wee debate we were having last night. ;)

^^^^^ OBSESSED with everything Boness

Back to 30 touches but none forward. Bonnyrigg were content to sit deep and hit on the break safe in the knowledge no one was bursting a gut to get back.

All 3 goals down to defensive ineptitude which has been apparent all season.

We looked a very tired and jaded side tonight.

I wouldn't read too much into that. The end of the season can't come quick enough. We know where we have issues, there are good players sitting in the stand struggling to limp, players on the bench who are not fit and players on the pitch for whom the 3 games a week is taking its toll.

I wouldn't read too much into that. The end of the season can't come quick enough. We know where we have issues, there are good players sitting in the stand struggling to limp, players on the bench who are not fit and players on the pitch for whom the 3 games a week is taking its toll.

Same happened to us last year and it killed our season too.

Certainly a few tired legs on show. Plenty pressure but with no end product - we got a free kick in their half and 5 touches later we had moved from one side to the other and not a yard forward.

Certainly a few tired legs on show. Plenty pressure but with no end product - we got a free kick in their half and 5 touches later we had moved from one side to the other and not a yard forward.

Agreed. Lots of ball in front of them. When we did get a ball in the box we missed coco badly.

Unlucky lads.

But look on the bright side - you can still look forward to seeing your team give Musselburgh a guard of honour at Olivebank in the league.

If you actually win something of note - I'm sure we will happily do so.

Unlucky lads.

But look on the bright side - you can still look forward to seeing your team give Musselburgh a guard of honour at Olivebank in the league.

Good luck with that ????

Bo'ness won "something of note"ladt season,still waiting on our guard of honour

If Boness won the Scottish I am sure the Rose would give them a guard of honour. Thankfully there are very few on here can remember Boness doing that as it was before most of us were born.

Archived