Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the game as a neautral yesterday and having watched both Linlithgow and Bo'ness I must say Bo'ness are streets ahead of Linlithgow....I don't know if they have injuries and suspensions.....I also heard from a Linlithgow supporter who says he has been watching them for over 40yrs that john ovenstone Calum Smith and another player can't remember who it was but we're supposed to be headwind to Kelty for the new season but not sure and I have a lot of friends at Kelty and I will need to ask and see if any truth in it

I watched the game as a neautral yesterday and having watched both Linlithgow and Bo'ness I must say Bo'ness are streets ahead of Linlithgow....I don't know if they have injuries and suspensions.....I also heard from a Linlithgow supporter who says he has been watching them for over 40yrs that john ovenstone Calum Smith and another player can't remember who it was but we're supposed to be headwind to Kelty for the new season but not sure and I have a lot of friends at Kelty and I will need to ask and see if any truth in it

okaayyyy

I see that Scott Christie has asked to be transfer listed with immediate effect.

Doesn't seem to be the happiest of places.

If that's the case - we have a more than capable deputy in McKinven. The team will always be bigger than the player.

I see that Scott Christie has asked to be transfer listed with immediate effect.

That's what happens when u sign for the money !

No need to let your arse hit the door on the way out either. There's far too much volunteer hard graft goes in to a place like linlithgow for c***s to be taking the huff and chucking in transfer requests.

pish.

I am not Scott Christie, but I can understand his eagnerness to move on if that is the attitude of the clubs fans.

I have no axe to grind with Linlithgow Rose, who are as far as I can tell are a good club.

as said before no player is bigger than the club.if Scott wants to move that's his prerogative.

loads of keepers out there who would love to take his place,none more than young McKinven.

I am not Scott Christie, but I can understand his eagnerness to move on if that is the attitude of the clubs fans.

I have no axe to grind with Linlithgow Rose, who are as far as I can tell are a good club.

I'll tell you what my attitude is Moley old bean. There are people at that club who knock their pan in week in and week out to provide the best possible environment for the players and his eagerness to move is nothing whatsoever to do with the attitude of the fans. I've never had a bad word to say about Scott but frankly he's been part of a squad which has grossly under-achieved since before Christmas and if he feels that the easy way out is to just chuck in a transfer request instead of working hard with everyone else at the club to try to improve matters then as far as I'm concerned he can fvck off any time he likes. Better players than him have got their heads down and grafted when the going gets a wee bit tough so he can take his boots, toys and pram and use them somewhere else. Oh aye, don't be too harsh on all the supporters - there are many of them and I'm only one so by all means use the "if that's your attitude" etc.

Two of your players and an ex player told me otherwise, days before the AMcG comments. Apparently a vote was taken and the overall attitude was 'nah, f**k them'

That's absolute shite.

I have no axe to grind with Linlithgow Rose, who are as far as I can tell are a good cl

^^^ camelon supporter imo

Your original post was written in such a way which suggested that you were either or very closely related to Christie. Yes you are correct we are a very good club.

Not many clubs at our level will provide the facilities that you find at Prestonfield or will have a small but growing band of punters who monthly stick in there hard end and graft to hand their club £10k this season.

A lot of players have come and gone and very few leave with a bad word about their time or how well they are treated and how they are well treated when they comeback to visit. Then you get a small minority who feel they are bigger and better than they actually are - you maybe should look around or ask how many go onto bigger and better things after they leave?

Yes we are a demanding bunch - that's why we have been so successful over the years. No we don't have time for anyone who doesn't want to be part of that or thinks somehow they are bigger/better than their colleagues.

Archived