Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of them is a good mate so why would I want to do that?

why would it matter if its a mate or not.if he isnt happy at the rose im sure he wouldn't mind.as for the other two,why would you care who knows who they are.

No, though I have watched a lot of Camelon this season due to work commitments and I wish them well for next season with hopefully a new committee in place.

I am not Scott Christie, it's as simple as that. I do know he has asked for a transfer.

Linlithgow are a fine club but to paraphrase England's greatest writer, something is rotten at Prestonfield.

Aye,christie

I'm Scott Christie. :thumsup2

To be frank I dont think he'd be that big a loss to the Rose he hasnt been the same keeper since he came back to the Juniors from Hamilton, he seemed to leave his mojo at Douglas Park and the Rose also have a decent other netminder.

He was the best in the East when he was at Bo'ness but now I'm not sure if he is even the best in the Rose squad.

I'm Scott Christie. :thumsup2

To be frank I dont think he'd be that big a loss to the Rose he hasnt been the same keeper since he came back to the Juniors from Hamilton, he seemed to leave his mojo at Douglas Park and the Rose also have a decent other netminder.

He was the best in the East when he was at Bo'ness but now I'm not sure if he is even the best in the Rose squad.

I'd agree with that and he's had far more opportunity than McKinven. Nae loss if he goes.

At no point did I say anyone wasn't happy at the Rose or did I suggest such a thing. And I won't name them as I was asked not to. With respect to the guys on a non-footballing level, why would I put names out there that may cause rifts with their team-mates. Although given the current in-fighting which I believe is common knowledge, it probably wouldn't matter.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

f**k me the lad getting Kicking on here cause off some post that has not been proven

and the half time entertainment on monday or saturday is Gudderman punching himself 10 times in the face

f**k me the lad getting Kicking on here cause off some post that has not been proven

and the half time entertainment on monday or saturday is Gudderman punching himself 10 times in the face

Given some of the replies there is a good chance there is fire along with the smoke.

££££££'s are more than likely behind this

Given some of the replies there is a good chance there is fire along with the smoke.

££££££'s are more than likely behind this

Talking off £s will specky have his wallet on sunday for the game at Prestonfield am no buying his drink again

Talking off £s will specky have his wallet on sunday for the game at Prestonfield am no buying his drink again

You have more chance of the Bo'ness team on Sunday actually having a player who is over 30!!!

You would have been proud of Specky as bought a drink on Saturday - albeit it was from the kitty

You swine sheep. I'll even throw in some crisps for you too ya big git! Thot you might have been up yesterday for the George Allen tournament? Is young sheep at the wrong school?

Archived