Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My defence would be Thom at right back, Ovenstone and a new signing at centre half with McKillen at left back.

McGowan is another option and who was a more than capable deputy prior to his injury and McKillens return.

If you don't concede you can't lose is the other way to look at it

Baikie got the sack for boring football. I'm with Thistle - whilst we're blending the new boys in we should do what we're good at and attack, attack, attack.

Baikie got the sack for boring football. I'm with Thistle - whilst we're blending the new boys in we should do what we're good at and attack, attack, attack.

I think there needs to be a balance as our 4 home games (friendlies included) we have conceded 10 and scored 5.

Highlights of sat game?

Coming soon. We've got a new lad helping us - he's very good for a young lad but has to use his phone so it takes some time to get stuff uploaded. I'll give you a shout when it's on our Web or Facebook.

Agreed Fuzzy, lets just hope Roddy can show us this kind of performance a lot more often, he was superb yesterday. I thought it was a strange decision to leave Shirra on the bench, but it seemed to tell the rest to up their game, as all the midfield played well. I assume Coco was injured yesterday ?

Archived