Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who thinks this? What does this mean?

As much as I think Devine is a better all-round footballer, McKillen is probably the best left-back in the East Superleague to be honest.

A senior official at the club said on saturday and I quote "he is useless he cant defend" thankfully thats not a view shared by 98% of those who watch but its

the second time I have heard it from a committee person..........

Really? I had McKillen as my player of the season last year. Good, dependable player.

He is a really solid left back, has a bit of pace, good going forward and looks like he will pick up a few goals over the season going by his performances last year

Games all about opinions - Personally I think Mckillen has been a superb acquistion at left back and was a tad unlucky not to win the POTY - he did however deservedly win the Gazette starshot or whatever they call it.

But unfortunately some are often far to guilty of comparing to previous left backs when making such comments. They need to realise we can't pick teams on the past.

A senior official at the club said on saturday and I quote "he is useless he cant defend" thankfully thats not a view shared by 98% of those who watch but its

the second time I have heard it from a committee person..........

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The committee know hee haw about football.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The committee know hee haw about football.

You are well qualified on that one being a Hibee - please don't allow this affliction to tarnish your opinions on other committee's because off!! Our committee are largely excellent/hard-working - with a few odd views!!

SACK THE BOARD!!

At least we can - you can hardly sack the owner or he may just turn off the lights as he leaves!!

You are well qualified on that one being a Hibee - please don't allow this affliction to tarnish your opinions on other committee's because off!! Our committee are largely excellent/hard-working - with a few odd views!!

At least we can - you can hardly sack the owner or he may just turn off the lights as he leaves!!

Try the Loch I believe it's got fish in it.

I know plenty of boys who are committed, hard working and know how to run certain things. Disnae mean they know anything about football.

Stop giving it the party line every time someone says something against the committee. We've all heard about some of the shouts from them and to be frank, you defending that is ridiculous.

Come oan noo. One of them saying Richie McKillen isn't a good enough player. Says it all for me.

Come oan noo. One of them saying Richie McKillen isn't a good enough player. Says it all for me.

Surely that's his point- it's ONE of them and not the thoughts, ideas of everyone on the committee. Imagine being generalised as having the same opinion whenever a Rose supporter says anything ridiculous at a game and on this forum.

Surely that's his point- it's ONE of them and not the thoughts, ideas of everyone on the committee. Imagine being generalised as having the same opinion whenever a Rose supporter says anything ridiculous at a game and on this forum.

I was only using that as a latest example. There have been plenty more over the past few years.

Why sanction the manager's approach for these boys if they're not going to be good enough?

Easy win and should have scored a lot more. Fair play to Kirkcaldy for sticking at it and forcing our keeper into a couple of good saves near the end.

Kelbie and Strickland got 7 between them which will give them a bit of confidence going into next weeks game at Fraserburgh.

Archived