Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be surprised to get 2500 but it won't be more than that. We've had 2000 or thereabouts against Pollok in the Junior cup and in the region of 1800 - 2000 when Bo'ness came up for their junior cup drubbing. There's plenty room for another 500 and if folk are sensible about when they turn up they'll be fine. There are 3 entry doors next to the social club and 2 at the other end. The clubs will have given a lot of thought to ticketing when discussing all the other arrangements. I hope everyone makes good use of the pubs in the town. There are several within 10 minutes of the ground plus the bowling club and the Rose club. I'll be getting there early and not taking any chances.

The reason I asked is that some of the media guys may be there to do live commentary and rely on a decent or better signal.

Are you talking about Raith media? If so, they'll need to cope the same as the rest of us. As the lads have said, it's never been an issue. If you were in the middle of Bo'ness you'd need a loudhailer because you'd probably get a better signal in North Korea (it's fine at Newtown Park to be fair).

It will be interesting to see how intrusive the media presence is. We know that William Hill will be there and we'll have our own lad beside their guy - both working from tripods.

Are you talking about Raith media? If so, they'll need to cope the same as the rest of us. As the lads have said, it's never been an issue. If you were in the middle of Bo'ness you'd need a loudhailer because you'd probably get a better signal in North Korea (it's fine at Newtown Park to be fair).

It will be interesting to see how intrusive the media presence is. We know that William Hill will be there and we'll have our own lad beside their guy - both working from tripods.

Cheers, I'll pass this on.

Rose club always makes u feel welcome unless you are a cancer charity then u dont get in SHAME ON THE ROSE CLUB IF TRUE :thumbsdown:thumbsdown:thumbsdown:thumbsdown:thumbsdown:thumbsdown:thumbsdown

Explain so people can comment rather than just make a speculative suggestion. I think you will find that a substantial amount of money is raised for various charities via the Linlithgow Rose Social Club.

Happy to compare our social club with yours at Bo'ness on what we raise for charity each year - oh wait......!!

Archived