Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

Seems to be making a habit of this - ask the young Bo'ness player Anderson

Whole truth was i wrong about anderson some c**t comes on says he is andersons but cant spell his name right and says it s lies and its all over facebook that people got refused entry collecting for charity

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you talking about Raith media? If so, they'll need to cope the same as the rest of us. As the lads have said, it's never been an issue. If you were in the middle of Bo'ness you'd need a loudhailer because you'd probably get a better signal in North Korea (it's fine at Newtown Park to be fair).

It will be interesting to see how intrusive the media presence is. We know that William Hill will be there and we'll have our own lad beside their guy - both working from tripods.

A wee update, the SFA do not permit live broadcasting so the panic is over.

There will be a small team doing reports.

Whole truth was i wrong about anderson some c**t comes on says he is andersons but cant spell his name right and says it s lies and its all over facebook that people got refused entry collecting for charity

So based on a Facebook rumour your again making accusations - surely the proper procedure would be for people to write in and request permission rather than turn up on spec with no ID or such likes?

I actually heard it was the boy Anderson before he headed to Storm

A wee update, the SFA do not permit live broadcasting so the panic is over.

There will be a small team doing reports.

I did wonder. Our lads hold their highlights for 24 hours after the game because William Hill tv has a period of exclusivity.

the pish that was started by a boness fan who was at the game.aye your right up there eh.

so last week you knew f**k all but proceded to make an arse of our chairman without the facts and by the way it was a lithgae fan that told me

did you miss the boness fans post that highlighted all this racist (apparently)stuff.

time you got back to the x factor or what ever.

What racist (apparently) stuff is in his post. I assume you are referring to 'Yir Teas Oot's' post. Which, if you read, has no rascist remarks attached to it. You are just a very sad individual who has made over 8k of posts - many of which are a waste of time. Get a life. It wouldn't surprise me if you are not a sad individual who writes letters to the Red Tops to get your kicks out of life.

What racist (apparently) stuff is in his post. I assume you are referring to 'Yir Teas Oot's' post. Which, if you read, has no rascist remarks attached to it. You are just a very sad individual who has made over 8k of posts - many of which are a waste of time. Get a life. It wouldn't surprise me if you are not a sad individual who writes letters to the Red Tops to get your kicks out of life.

right you are archie.

What racist (apparently) stuff is in his post. I assume you are referring to 'Yir Teas Oot's' post. Which, if you read, has no rascist remarks attached to it. You are just a very sad individual who has made over 8k of posts - many of which are a waste of time. Get a life. It wouldn't surprise me if you are not a sad individual who writes letters to the Red Tops to get your kicks out of life.on 11 October 2014 - 22:32 in Junior Football

wonder where a story would come from that a major sponsor might not be back because the chairman stopped him/them from going in to the lounge area at half time probably for a sandwich or a pie? Could a racial event be about to unspring????

wonder where a story would come from that a major sponsor might not be back because the chairman stopped him/them from going in to the lounge area at half time probably for a sandwich or a pie? Could a racial event be about to unspring????

so going into the changing rooms befoe rose the game is ok for a sponser a can see that happening at the rose

Archived