Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

wonder where a story would come from that a major sponsor might not be back because the chairman stopped him/them from going in to the lounge area at half time probably for a sandwich or a pie? Could a racial event be about to unspring????

Has a racial remark been made? Has anyone made a complaint about a racial remark? So far I don't think so.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Explain so people can comment rather than just make a speculative suggestion. I think you will find that a substantial amount of money is raised for various charities via the Linlithgow Rose Social Club.

Happy to compare our social club with yours at Bo'ness on what we raise for charity each year - oh wait......!!

Trophy cabinet was the counter of McGonigal's post office in Polmont.

I couldn give a shit if he withdrew his sponser ship he has had enough freebies for what he hAS PUT IN

And you say all I do is slate things at Bo'ness - fud,and I see by a previous post your still getting the facts wrong, it was nothing to do with the dressing room.

The Swan/Bowling Club still have a few seats available on their bus for Saturday away to Haddington in the Scottish.

PM if you are looking for a seat - departing West Port at 11.30 am - we are booked into Haddington Bowling Club

Archived