Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geeeezo,everybody has praised your team to the hilt but you still find something to moan about.

its a valid point that has NOTHING to do with the game itself and the performance so I fail to see why folk praising the Rose

comes into the post ........if your not happy dont read it......The point is we are STILL not allowed to post our highlights until 5pm tonight.

who will want watch them now as Raith have jumped the gun.

Was it not mentioned before.that a club could be find by the sfa,if highlights were shown before William hills.?

Absolute embarrassing post. Get a grip.

Junior team should have won but at the end of the day silly non professional mistakes makes the difference from a junior team to a professional team. Unlucky Linlithgow!

Absolute embarrassing post. Get a grip.

Junior team should have won but at the end of the day silly non professional mistakes makes the difference from a junior team to a professional team. Unlucky Linlithgow!

Who is this aimed at? And why?

Was it not mentioned before.that a club could be find by the sfa,if highlights were shown before William hills.?

I personally don't think this was a genuine question. But maybe one just to stir up the pot and have people questioning "rights" etc

Pretty clever...

I personally don't think this was a genuine question. But maybe one just to stir up the pot and have people questioning "rights" etc

Pretty clever...

This was a genuine question.the reason for it was.we have our own forum on runboard.we also have two guys (one a youngster)who give the rose fans a great service by filming our games.these guys were instructed not to upload highlights of senior Scottish cup games untill the main sponsors had done.as far as I'm led to believe they were told that Linlithgow rose as a club could be fined for allowing it.then again I

might just have dreamt it up.

Pretty clever...

It was as William Hills have the "rights" to show highlights first via their youtube channel

I was given very clear instructions that under no circumstances should any of our boys highlights be ulpoaded and available online until after 5pm today

so its just a bit sickening to see Raith fire theirs up within a couple of hours !?!?

Was at the game yesterday and how Rose didn't get at least a draw was a travesty. Yes, you need to put the ball in the net, and Linlithgow had several great chances to do so. The longer it went on, the more you could see it coming. The players should be very proud of their performance.

Was at the game yesterday and how Rose didn't get at least a draw was a travesty. Yes, you need to put the ball in the net, and Linlithgow had several great chances to do so. The longer it went on, the more you could see it coming. The players should be very proud of their performance.

Perfect summary of the game!!

My point was - Is it really that big a deal if the highlights were posted a day early? Does anyone particularly have a grievance?

Trying to control the internet is impossible. Yes, William Hill may have the rights but are they of the SFA going to challenge this in the courts ?. The Rose forum has nothing to do with the Rose. I am aware there is a clamp down on football rights on youtube etc but it is mission impossible to police

My point was - Is it really that big a deal if the highlights were posted a day early? Does anyone particularly have a grievance?

Those that follow the guidance might. It doesn't bother me - or Rosey for that matter - other than the fact that we know how our club would react to a fine and it wouldn't be good. In terms of policing the Internet, nobody is talking about taking anyone to court. It's blindingly obvious that if the club has had guidance on when it can upload footage on its own channel and breaches that guidance they will be fined. It's not needle in a haystack stuff. And yes it goes on our forum which is nothing to do with the club. But it is preceded by an intro about "Rose TV".

It's not a big deal. Rosey made a valid point because our lads have had stick for taking so long to put stuff up so to find that they could have done so with impunity is a wee bit frustrating - that's all.

We've always adhered to the 24 hour thing - up until the last couple of weeks when we seem to have stopped bothering. No idea why. Maybe no one else has been bothering, maybe we've been told that no one cares, maybe we've just got someone new involved. Not a clue, but I was idly wondering about it myself.

Archived