Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am afraid the weather not looking too great with rain forecast and a 20mph wind. At least is from the South!! It was flat calm this whole weekend. Looking forward to it and welcoming all from Linlithgow. Be a good day out for you all. :thumsup2

I am afraid the weather not looking too great with rain forecast and a 20mph wind. At least is from the South!! It was flat calm this whole weekend. Looking forward to it and welcoming all from Linlithgow. Be a good day out for you all. :thumsup2

Hope so as I can't go this weekend. A wee postponement would be good.

So are we leaving Linlithgow at 10 am - our bus is booked into Montrose Bowling Club for some tea & scones (for the benefit of Dr V and Goodold)!!

Not sure what time the Supporters Club busses are leaving as they also normally run an early bus as well as a later one. I'm sure Lithgierose will update you on this as he is normally firsts in the local pubs (and last to the bar)

Hope so as I can't go this weekend. A wee postponement would be good.

Bonus - hope the games on :thumsup2

Is this chap quick over the ground?

Felt for a while that although decent on the ball Thom doesn't have a lot of pace. Couple that with Ovenstone and O'Byrne not being the quickest I have felt that the lack of pace has left us exposed at times. Spade is capable at RB but again doesn't have a lot of pace, if this guy is quick then maybe that is why we have gone for him?

Yeah he's got decent pace about him. Don't think yous will be disappointed with him. He was a stand out in raith rovers 1st team few years back before move to Forfar went wrong and took abit of time out the game until signing with us last season.

Archived