Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

I wont be back at Boness unless the Rose are playing

I have reasons for that I think many know, nothing petty in the slightest actually

so dont judge what you dont know

Cause you couldn t keep yer mouth shut and got pulled up for it LOL :shutup:shutup

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rosey guy still carrying the big chip yet I see..... :unsure: How can people get so serious about nothing lol

funny, how would you know anything you claimed to be a new poster here.......... aye ok

HELLO JOE ...... you may as well go back to the old name, EVERYONE knows its you

If this game is off and it appears so, Questions have to be asked !! absolute joke

May I quote your goodself from a later post....

"maybe you should think before you judge folk and make posts like this, maybe some enlightend soul will put you right"......

I think you should gain some enlightenment before jumping to such conclusions.........Strange as it may seem Fauldhouse has had quite a lot of heavy rain over the last week......At 754 feet above sea level you may not appreciate that fact in the good Burgh since you are only 150 feet above! The micro climate around Faudlhouse/Harthill/Shotts is notorious for having extreme weather when a few miles away things can be normal.

We have one of the best playing surfaces around which is maintained entirely by volunteers......today we wanted the game to go ahead....it suited us....no conspiracy theories ...no suspensions......unfortunately and due to circumstances beyond our control an underground drain (either collapsed or was blocked) as the water on a part of the park could not drain away. The ref inspected the park and called it off.....that is the first time in many many years our park has been unplayable on the morning of a game save for snow or severe ice!

So in future before casting any aspertions about FUFC or the hard working committee etc......you get your facts correct. We may not be the "big club" in the league but we are there by merit and are working hard to stay there and as such we deserve a bit of respect.

Perhaps an apology is warranted?

"maybe you should think before you judge folk and make posts like this, maybe some enlightend soul will put you right"......

I think you should gain some enlightenment before jumping to such conclusions.........Strange as it may seem Fauldhouse has had quite a lot of heavy rain over the last week......At 754 feet above sea level you may not appreciate that fact in the good Burgh since you are only 150 feet above! The micro climate around Faudlhouse/Harthill/Shotts is notorious for having extreme weather when a few miles away things can be normal.

We have one of the best playing surfaces around which is maintained entirely by volunteers......today we wanted the game to go ahead....it suited us....no conspiracy theories ...no suspensions......unfortunately and due to circumstances beyond our control an underground drain (either collapsed or was blocked) as the water on a part of the park could not drain away. The ref inspected the park and called it off.....that is the first time in many many years our park has been unplayable on the morning of a game save for snow or severe ice!

So in future before casting any aspertions about FUFC or the hard working committee etc......you get your facts correct. We may not be the "big club" in the league but we are there by merit and are working hard to stay there and as such we deserve a bit of respect.

All fair and well.but was nobody at the ground on Friday ? As I have pointed out I was in fauldhouse on Friday.(park view) and there was not enough rain fall to flood a football pitch.

I think you can appreciate when EVERY other game is on including games in the west where they had severe flooding during the week, then questions will be asked.

It was asked and answered so I feel no apology is required at all, nowhere did I mention big teams or wee teams. I made three posts 2 asking for an explanation and one saying that a couple of pics would be good and stop the conspiracy theories. So please cast your aspertions elsewhere You say there is a drainage issue we have to accept that... Others are making claims that you had too few players due to infighting yet you choose to pick on my post which was a simple request for an explanation as to why the game was off, I find that strange ?

Anyway I hope you get it fixed, let us know how you get on......

At least you got a shout about the game being off, unlike what happened to us when we came calling in the Scottish last season.

We got the gates of your park before being told. It happens, even to the best. Whoever they are?

Wind at Carluke, whinging, rain at Fauldhouse, whinging. No bad weather in Snootsville?

Sorry I didn't realise there was a rush.

When confronted by the person you were mouthing off about, I am led to believe all you managed to say was "B-b-b-but I never!!!" before a horrid gurgling noise was heard coming from your trousers and the smell brought you pity and defused the situation.

so you dont know what was supposedly said then ??

Stop taking the bait Rosey, just ignore the cvnt. Just chill out. :bairn

To be fair, I've seen some of the stuff that's been directed at him, Herdy and a few others. It's fuckin despicable.

Banter is part of football. Calling each other fuds, arseholes or whatever is fine by me. But there's stuff that has gone miles beyond that and it's just abysmal when it happens. Not daft young laddies either.

To be fair, I've seen some of the stuff that's been directed at him, Herdy and a few others. It's fuckin despicable.

Banter is part of football. Calling each other fuds, arseholes or whatever is fine by me. But there's stuff that has gone miles beyond that and it's just abysmal when it happens. Not daft young laddies either.

Like what ? just curious

Just a wee note for the hard of thinking - the call off was hee haw to do with the weather.

So who froze the pitch then fuzzy bear? Stand side was frozen at places, if that's not the weather, well I am the hard of thinking.

Obviously it was a lot of shite, maybe get the truth now! Spill the beans. Injuries? Wanting to stay in the cup for another week? Wanting to watch Bo'ness v Talbot?

Archived