Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

So who froze the pitch then fuzzy bear? Stand side was frozen at places, if that's not the weather, well I am the hard of thinking.

Obviously it was a lot of shite, maybe get the truth now! Spill the beans. Injuries? Wanting to stay in the cup for another week? Wanting to watch Bo'ness v Talbot?

Stay in the cup for another week? I thought it was a league game. :blink:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pitch wasnt frozen.

I didn't think it was fuzzy, just a tissue of bullshit. But that's the past, all the best for the future.

If your reply wasn't aimed at me, I apologise. Don't want any bother if we come calling again!

With respect HTG, butt-out and stop taking things so seriously. I shall address and close the issue below.

Rosey FFS! I made a light hearted post aimed at nobody in particular yesterday, just a wee bit of fitbaw banter inviting Rose supporters down to watch Bo'ness.

For whatever reason you decided to make a big drama of it and started being a self righteous arsehole, persistently being vague about your "reasons" for not going to Bo'ness and suggesting I should find out your "reason". So I did.

But for what it's worth, I don't know what was actually said by either party, but nor do I particularly care. Regardless of anything supposedly said or done, it sounds to me like two grown men were being fannies and handbags were drawn, ultimately, over a wee game of Junior fitbaw.

I made a simple post saying "no you wont". You cane back with the hoping other rose fans were not so petty.

Lets just say I have shared those reasons with sheep via pm and I would hope he now sees it from my side. The incident you talk off is minor part of the reason

With respect HTG, butt-out and stop taking things so seriously. I shall address and close the issue below

With respect I've been around here long enough to make my own judgement on when someone is being a complete arsehole and in the many thousands of posts I've made on here very few are of the sort that was used last night. I'll decide when I take things seriously and when I let flippancy go. Usually I let it go but you went way over the score so I'll stick with my original view. Matter closed.

Important game tomorrow, the team (and fans) have had an extra week to get over the

Raith match, so can now focus back on the games which will realistically count towards silverware at the end of the season.

Only down side ...... have to put up with themother in law there tomorrow supporting Broxburn lol...

Important game tomorrow, the team (and fans) have had an extra week to get over the

Raith match, so can now focus back on the games which will realistically count towards silverware at the end of the season.

Only down side ...... have to put up with themother in law there tomorrow supporting Broxburn lol...

At least your mother-in-law buys her round unlike some!!!

A very flat performance from the Rose from the first minute to be honest. Broxburn are a good team, quick and they pass the ball. We had chances late to win the game by a couple of goals but Broxburn held firm and deserved their point

A very flat performance from the Rose from the first minute to be honest. Broxburn are a good team, quick and they pass the ball. We had chances late to win the game by a couple of goals but Broxburn held firm and deserved their point

They showed the will and desire we had against Raith.

Maybe one or two who took today a little for granted.

Not many pass marks in maroon.

Although delighted for Cal getting his 50th goal after a few tough weeks for him and his family.

Broxburn played to their strengths, almost literally as every time we got the ball you could be sure of two things - 1 the rose player wasn't getting a second touch and 2 they would end up on the deck !!!

Archived