Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

would it be possible to bring a pot of that soup down with you tellyboy. :thumsup2

Sarahs Soup is a delight did you have the Spicy Tomato and Lentil variety? Afraid it doesn't travel well!! Could have done with a cup of it today so take the taste of Glayva away!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Compliments indedee! Yes you are under massive pressure but we are underdogs and you normally only get one chance against the top dogs? Bring it on though and one for sure this Montrose Roselea side like others before them wont stand down. BTW does your club stock plenty of Glayva?

So Tellyboy what were the comments referred to by your Manager in todays Sun? Disappointed to hear that he/Roselea felt this way as can't say it's an accusation I have heard aimed our way before.

Certainly not the style of either our Committee or Management to be in anyway disrespectful.

Irrespective of the result on Saturday you guys will be made most welcome at Linlithgow

He's passionate about the game that's for sure, he s perhaps referring to some of the gestures/comments made at 2-1 however players are also passionate in the heat of the game and entitled to show emotion! I never listened to it all but perhaps Danny Smith gave the home team little credit for their performance more saying that Rose gifted the goals. Also heard the pitch was sited as an issue but it looked flat and level to me. Ralph gave Linthgow some big credit in his Sun interview but that goes without saying as one of the biggest and best run clubs in the Juniors.

Its all part of the game and will add a little bit of spice to the relay. Hope your Soup is as spicy!

I will not let it bother me and looking forward to my 2nd visit to Prestonfield. Just hope the result is better than our last visit

TBoy

Archived