Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

Good performance today, a lot of great efforts all over the park. Kelly did very well both forwards and back. Scott had some great saves and looked sharp.

Overall I agree that once Montrose went behind the tackles were a bit more robust and on the line . 9 should have been off for the incident with Ovy but all John did was tell the lad what was going to happen him and he got booked ??.... lol

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Saturday stroll against a rather robust opposition who rather disappointingly left the boot in at every opportunity.

Thought Kelly put in a great shift

The Wee Rose went 1-0 up in 3 minutes and then Roselea bossed the game for the next 10 minutes with Inchy having to make 3 good stops, Rose then scored a 2nd on the break and that was it. Roselea huffed and puffed but were outclassed over the course of 90 minutes but the scoreline was a bit flattering for the Wee Rose.

Wasnt a stroll, yes Rose were the better team overall but to say its a stroll is being disingenuous to the Big Rose(lea). Thought both teams were a bit nifty with the kicking and i was the ref not taking a grip of the game that caused it to get a bit testy in the 5 minutes before half time. The only thing the ref got wrong all day was he should have sent a Roselea player off towards the end of the first half when he clearly kicked the Rose player on the way down, he didnt even get spoken to which was nonsensical.

Overall I agree that once Montrose went behind the tackles were a bit more robust and on the line . 9 should have been off for the incident with Ovy but all John did was tell the lad what was going to happen him and he got booked ??.... lol

Quite rightly booked.

The Wee Rose went 1-0 up in 3 minutes and then Roselea bossed the game for the next 10 minutes with Inchy having to make 3 good stops, Rose then scored a 2nd on the break and that was it. Roselea huffed and puffed but were outclassed over the course of 90 minutes but the scoreline was a bit flattering for the Wee Rose.

Wasnt a stroll, yes Rose were the better team overall but to say its a stroll is being disingenuous to the Big Rose(lea). Thought both teams were a bit nifty with the kicking and i was the ref not taking a grip of the game that caused it to get a bit testy in the 5 minutes before half time. The only thing the ref got wrong all day was he should have sent a Roselea player off towards the end of the first half when he clearly kicked the Rose player on the way down, he didnt even get spoken to which was nonsensical.

Quite rightly booked.

i will stand corrected if wrong.but are you not a camelon supporter.?

Whats that got to do with the price of fish?

Ovenstone was correctly booked and the ref should have sent off 1 Roselea player. Doesnt matter who you support, unless you have Marron tinted glasses, thats what happened or should have happened.

Ovenstone was correctly booked for being elbowed in the face. What are you talking about you slavering idiot.

You pish stained moron that wasnt why he was booked and you know it, cant keep his mouth shut so he was rightly booked.

Not hard to understand.

You pish stained moron that wasnt why he was booked and you know it, cant keep his mouth shut so he was rightly booked.

Not hard to understand.

why weren't you at bonnyrigg ? were you just along to prestonfield to see how many of your old committee actually support the rose now.btw how is tags doing in his one man crusade. lol.

You must have been standing near me. Please tell us what Ovenstone said to the lino and also what the lino said to the crowd. Please be specific.

You know.

why weren't you at bonnyrigg ?

I dont drive so dont go to away games - not that hard to understand. You seem upset even though you won 6-0, why is that lol.

DRS there were 3 tackles 1st half where the Montrose players came right through the back of the Rose player. Im pretty sure the laws of the game, if applied correctly, would mean a booking.

Nelson gets caught napping on the ball and bundled over. Ref blows for a foul, the wee dick of a 9 comes running in to press his knees into Adams head. Stupid thing to do and should have been a booking.

Calum smith gets caught from behind, dragged down and then shoved back down as he is getting up, the arsehole 9 comes running in along with others, hands are raised. Should have been a booking for the foul at the start and a red for raised hands.

O'Byrne goes in hard, misses the boy just but flings out the trailing leg and takes the Montrose player down, should have been a booking.

One of the most blatant elbows you'll see on a park and nothing happens, the ref may have had his view blocked but the linesman is looking straight at it. Straight red.Also the ref doesn't stop the game for a player flat out on his back not moving.

The ref lost control of the game early on and it looked like one of those games where someone was going to get a bad injury at some point. Luckily no one did.

If he only made 1 mistake I'd hate to see him have a bad game.

So you say he was rightly booked yet you have no idea what he said.

Found out for being a slavering moron.

From one of this forums bigger slavering morons I'll take that as a compliment, cheers.

He was correctly booked, you know why he was booked, I know why he was booked - I'm struggling to understand why you have a problem. Its a common theme with the Rose fans, criticise the players or club in any way and no matter that you are 100% correct the toys come out of the pram every single time, it would be comical if it wasnt so sad.

Every other set of fans on here can see the good and bad in their team but there does appear to be a maroon tinted cabal who can never accept that anything the Rose do is against the laws of the game.

Archived