Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

Somebody has the rage now cause his team are pish !!

Was insulted first for no reason, so was just giving it back - I'm not in any sort of rage, only a complete fool would get upset on an Internet forum which is probably why Fuzzybear was seething last night.

He cant handle the truth.

Chin chin chaps, see you next time.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike was injured I thimk, from what I heard.

We're fortunate though to have 2 great keepers to call upon. Bet there are some local Junior teams who would like to have ONE decent keeper in their team haa haa

Goal fest for the teams in maroon yesterday, and I noticed a few Arbroath fans in Linlithgow last night at the torch light procession .... pubs ower the flints not as nice ?....

H T G !!

He was correctly booked, you know why he was booked, I know why he was booked - I'm struggling to understand why you have a problem. Its a common theme with the Rose fans, criticise the players or club in any way and no matter that you are 100% correct the toys come out of the pram every single time, it would be comical if it wasnt so sad.

Every other set of fans on here can see the good and bad in their team but there does appear to be a maroon tinted cabal who can never accept that anything the Rose do is against the laws of the game.

I stand at the other corner so couldn't tell why John was booked, can you elaborate please DRS ??

What have the Rose done out with the laws of the game ? ....

Remind me again how you were going to "break Eric Sinclairs legs" because you thought he was a pish manager and wrecking your team. ?

Still one of the best ever posts on any forum ever.......total padded cell stuff

toodle pip old bean

Remind me again how you were going to "break Eric Sinclairs legs" because you thought he was a pish manager and wrecking your team. ?

Still one of the best ever posts on any forum ever.......total padded cell stuff

toodle pip old bean

Why would anybody say that

First of all congratulations to Linlithgow Rose for reaching the 4th Round. No complaints about the result but we didn't do much wrong with the scoreline slightly flattering the home side. Your two strikers are top class and among the best I have seen in Junior football.

I didn't comment on the "elbowing" incident last night as wanted to watch the match highlights first. I think the referee got it spot on and it was quite clear that Watson merely backed into Ovenstone who then pole axed himself to the Ground acting like he had taken a right hook. I think he is a lucky man as he could also have cost his side a goal and our route back into the game. If I was his Manager I would be having words with him about his conduct. What was most annoying was the amount of home fans he duped into thinking he was the victim and I doubt if any of them saw the incident closely but jumped to conclusions. Scary really when you think about the consequnces! That apart a great day out and we were treated really well by all at LRJFC. Hopefully bump into you again soon!

toodle pip old bean

Something from when i was 14. now 28. Your supposed to be a grown man. Grow up.

Drs - I was not seething. I was just struggling to debate with someone who is obviously thick as sh1t.

Cool, thanks for that - from this forums main thick as shit poster I'll take that as another compliment.

Utter seethe from a Hamilton fan about another club, you couldnt make it up. :P

What have the Rose done out with the laws of the game ? ....

Um, do I really need to explain this?

Seriously?

Really honest to goodness seriously?

You dont know the laws of the game?

He was back in today, seems really harsh on McKinven

I had heard that McKinven was carrying an injury and didn't tell anybody about it. Perhaps the cause for his, in some people's eyes, below par performance last week.

He has done well when he got his chance due to the other keeper getting injured. Now he'll probably have to wait for his chance again. Christie has the gloves for now.

Mike was injured I thimk, from what I heard.

We're fortunate though to have 2 great keepers to call upon. Bet there are some local Junior teams who would like to have ONE decent keeper in their team haa haa

Aye he was injured,he wasn't dropped.Honest Guv.......

According to Danny's interview after the game he was currying a knock

First of all congratulations to Linlithgow Rose for reaching the 4th Round. No complaints about the result but we didn't do much wrong with the scoreline slightly flattering the home side. Your two strikers are top class and among the best I have seen in Junior football.

I didn't comment on the "elbowing" incident last night as wanted to watch the match highlights first. I think the referee got it spot on and it was quite clear that Watson merely backed into Ovenstone who then pole axed himself to the Ground acting like he had taken a right hook. I think he is a lucky man as he could also have cost his side a goal and our route back into the game. If I was his Manager I would be having words with him about his conduct. What was most annoying was the amount of home fans he duped into thinking he was the victim and I doubt if any of them saw the incident closely but jumped to conclusions. Scary really when you think about the consequnces! That apart a great day out and we were treated really well by all at LRJFC. Hopefully bump into you again soon!

For your info if you look at the video you can see a photographer sitting in the corner, he is a total neutral who was working for a national paper

I spoke to him at half time and he confirmed what most folk already know, your number 9 should have been red carded, He took Ovenstone out, now I never asked

if it was an elbow or a heabutt with the back of his head. I just asked if he had decked him and he said yes and it was 100% a straight red. So stop trying to defend

the indefensible please. Just to add that the same guy got involved twice more in incidents that had nothing to do with him and if you want to look anywhere for

anyone who could cost his team the game look no further than your 9 !! serious case of red mist after going 2 goals down !!

Archived