Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well said Jags4me that`s how most fair minded people would have seen it, the ref had a good game.

Coyne rightly booked for simulation in the match as well.

Id agree the keeper deserved to go and coyne made a meal of the tackle and should have been booked (the replay shows his heel was clipped but not enough to put him down)

How come none of the neutrals or kelty fans have nothing to say about the courts incident?

Thanks Macintosh......looking at it objectively, although slightly biased as some might say, people are going overboard looking for a scapegoat as usual when it involves Linlithgow. They were well beaten and it beggars belief how some people I was sitting near to interpretted the game. Some days you get beaten, its simple as that.

still no detail on any of the incidents !! you are a total nugget and actually a right sad c**t to pretend you were at a game just to wind up

It's difficult to say how good Kelty are as the ref did spoil it by bottling the obvious red for Courts. He made a gesture to indicate he didn't see the incident but both he and the assistant were in good positions at the time. I'm pretty sure he could see a Kelty player rushing over to the incident and a Rose player falling to the ground so red card the Kelty player or yellow card the Rose man. It could have been a good game otherwise but Kelty made proper use of the space in the second half. The assistant did flag for offside for Conrad's goal but I think it wasn't for him but another Kelty player. Play to the whistle.

It's just a shame the Rose didn't take any of the three or four chances at the end when Kelty were obviously tiring. :lol:

Well said Jags4me that`s how most fair minded people would have seen it, the ref had a good game.

Coyne rightly booked for simulation in the match as well.

Comment on your view on the assault carried out by number 5 and how it is only a booking? Or how the number 8 isn't booked for a petulant kick at Coyne on the ground?

The keeper being sent off was correct IMO - albeit there was an argument that the player still had a lot to do and as such not a clear scoring opportunity.

I concur about the booking for Coyne.

But you could count on your six fingers the amount of inconsistent decisions that he made and was rather lenient to a few of your players.

But the result against 10 men was rather laboured

Comment on your view on the assault carried out by number 5 and how it is only a booking? Or how the number 8 isn't booked for a petulant kick at Coyne on the ground?

The keeper being sent off was correct IMO - albeit there was an argument that the player still had a lot to do and as such not a clear scoring opportunity.

But you could count on your six fingers the amount of inconsistent decisions that he made and was rather lenient to a few of your players.

It was a red, Christie caught him late and high. The ball was well gone. It was a sending off

Thought we did well today with 3 or 4 players missing, good ones at that.

Could have been a good game but wasted from the off by the officials. Enclosure side lino I thot was fair but other two were heavily guided to one team .... but if you bring the officials over the bridge with u then that's what we have to expect.

Team with extra man won but not the better team!. Personally I may have sacrificed coco rather than callum as I think he may have been more of a spark.

Joe, still waiting on your description of the goals ?

Could have been a good game but wasted from the off by the officials. Enclosure side lino I thot was fair but other two were heavily guided to one team .... but if you bring the officials over the bridge with u then that's what we have to expect.

Team with extra man won but not the better team!. Personally I may have sacrificed coco rather than callum as I think he may have been more of a spark.

Joe, still waiting on your description of the goals ?

Specky your going on about officials today, I didn't hear you comment when my team came to Linlithgow and got hee haw from the officials.

A bit like Willie Collum last week I thought the ref got the early sending off right and vitually nothing else. Courts should have walked and 3, 4 and 8 should all have been booked as well.

Actually the Coyne booking looked right as well.

Con scored a nice goal but has no class on the park or off it. Should stick to attacking players in the lounge after the game as that is what he is best at - as long as it at least 2 or 3 against 1 in his favour.

Which team was that budgie ? as I generally comment fairly if I think we've sneaked a bad decision.

I said as soon as Scott was just second to the ball that g thot he'd be in trouble ...

Kelty kicked everything that moved and frequently things that didn't but we know what they do so we should be ready for it. Christie had to go. He made a huge error coming for the ball and compounded it with the cynical challenge.

The referee let every tackle from behind go. When Coyne or Strickland got the ball with back to goal they were booted by the centre halves. But if that's how it is, you deal with it yourself.

It was always going to be tough after the early red card because for all they kick everything, Kelty also play with good energy and I thought they ran harder than we did. In the end they won easily enough.

From our perspective, I think we can forget winning the league. We have dropped far too many points at home, our energy levels are not high enough, we don't compete hard enough and often enough. Were we able to show the graft and determination that was evident at Fraserburgh we'd be winning these games. The fact that we know they have that in them makes it much more frustrating that we are being bullied and outrun in games. We've loads of ability but it wins nothing if you can't win the mucky, ugly or bread and butter games. And I don't think we're tough enough to win the Junior cup either.

I hope one or more of our players can quote this back and throw it in my face in 6 months time. But without the workrate shown in the Scottish Cup we'll be nowhere near it.

what a load of pash,no mention of the straight 2 footed tackle just after your keeper got sent off or the fact that coyne dived 3 times before he was booked for it,as for the tam courts incident yes he was wrong getting involved but it was defo no headbutt nor a sending off,as for conrads goal yes the linesman put his flag up for 2 seconds realised conrad wasnt off and "correctly"put his flag down,i know its a bitter pill to swallow but there is actually other teams in this league and you met a better one today,never met a team that are so much up themselves more than you :) :) :)

Got invited down to Lithgae today by a friend on committee. Going to upset him now by saying I thought referee got everything spot on today despite the pressure he came under from home crowd. Kelty thoroughly deserved their win today.

Sometimes it is easy when Linlithgow get beaten to jump at referee decisions for an excuse, but the truth is it was a well deserved away win in my opinion...

Thoroughly enjoyed my afternoon out... :thumsup2

1.lie

2,lie

3,lie.three fife officials.and you had your chance shite bag, so fvck off back up hills arse.

Archived