Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to one Sunday paper 2,250. Not a bad pay day.

from SW corner looked like 2500 plus - with no segregation fans of both teams seemed to mingle well and atmosphere was good - fair number from north of flints and some from Ayrshire (mostly junior fans supporting the junior team ) - hopefully neutrals will turn up at Newtown in numbers this week

away to montrose roselea

The wind machine is cranking up already :lol::lol:. Great tie and looking forward to it. Seem to remember the last visit was a 2-1 win for Rose with a late rasping free kick winning it......and it was really windy!

The wind machine is cranking up already :lol::lol:. Great tie and looking forward to it. Seem to remember the last visit was a 2-1 win for Rose with a late rasping free kick winning it......and it was really windy!

I thought it was 3 2 but the wind might have affected my memory of the game.

^^^Standard.

Well hopefully some less petty Rose supporters might fancy it.

I wont be back at Boness unless the Rose are playing

I have reasons for that I think many know, nothing petty in the slightest actually

so dont judge what you dont know

Fuckin hell, always seething! :lol:

I never used to believe the rumour that you once smashed all your furniture in a seething rage because you did a particularly hot, stinky fart in the same room as yourself. Now I'm not so sure.

And no, I don't know your 'reasons' for not coming back to Bo'ness, so how can I judge what I don't know?

Just calm down man. Rose game's off. You're welcome down at Newtown. And if you need me to hold your hand I will.

:P

maybe you should think before you judge folk and make posts like this, maybe some enlightend soul will put you right.

Archived