Ladeside 14/15

KLadeside

That's true he is certainly not your typical junior Centre half. I always rated him Ok some say poor season last season but wouldn't be shocked if he had a good yin this season with beith. I shouldn't say this on a kilbirnie thread but they are my dark horses this season and i am tipping them to turn over Talbot first game of the new season.

doubt mc Donald having good season. Sold as he.s done!! As for us being dark horses we.l wait and see on that..

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing he means that Beith are his dark horses GB, since Ladeside aren't playing Talbot in the first game.

Ladeside have a nice easy start against Hurlford.

gave hurlFord a game twice last season so not so worried about them..

A keeper would help, a ball winner in centre mid would help.

Lack of width,lack of pace,especially 1st half.Better 2nd half,Diack could have had a hat trick but defending cost us.

Need to use the Ardagh to work on the teams shape...or we could play Moore and Diack up top,fire useless long balls to them like 1st half and no bother with any shape haha

A keeper would help, a ball winner in centre mid would help.

Lack of width,lack of pace,especially 1st half.Better 2nd half,Diack could have had a hat trick but defending cost us.

Need to use the Ardagh to work on the teams shape...or we could play Moore and Diack up top,fire useless long balls to them like 1st half and no bother with any shape haha

C'mon you

It's pre season ffs. Mcginto is away to Vegas & Meechan still hasn't played. 2nd half pairing looked good & Mcanespie continues to impress. Keeper is comin lol

kilbirnie where very lucky to beat us today ,thought the number 9 done more diving than an Olympic swimmer , officials gave some curious decisions , end of the day although u want to see your team winning todays result counts for nothing ,results from next Saturday is what matters today was about trying new players and trialists for both sides . great day out enjoyed meeting old friends at valefield would love to see you some time in the future at keanie park.

kilbirnie where very lucky to beat us today ,thought the number 9 done more diving than an Olympic swimmer , officials gave some curious decisions , end of the day although u want to see your team winning todays result counts for nothing ,results from next Saturday is what matters today was about trying new players and trialists for both sides . great day out enjoyed meeting old friends at valefield would love to see you some time in the future at keanie park.

Burgh deserved at least a draw better team 1st half and the third goal was fantastic.They gave Ladeside many problems but like you say,its just a kick aboot,if Burgh can adopt same attitude in league games,they will do fine for sure this season.

Archived