Ladeside 14/15

KLadeside

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has Craig left use? Cos all I hear from ladeside fans is how good he is n I've no him mentioned in any the pre season games or on here

Chris Craig still here probably the best player we've got on his day.

Most talk on here just now is about new signings pre season & how their fitting in .

Chris Craig still here probably the best player we've got on his day.

Most talk on here just now is about new signings pre season & how their fitting in .

Probably ???????

The wee man is so good that even being top scorer is deemed a so so season.Technically one of the best players ever to pull on a Ladeside shirt and the entire game plan should revolve around him and no long balls for Moore to flick on in the general direction of nobody.

Probably ???????

The wee man is so good that even being top scorer is deemed a so so season.Technically one of the best players ever to pull on a Ladeside shirt and the entire game plan should revolve around him and no long balls for Moore to flick on in the general direction of nobody.

Carlsberg don't do junior football but if they did?

Any comments on the Bristow character?

Surprised to see him with a jersey yesterday.

Surely this isn't mark bristow ex Ashfield who played with beith under stevie Easton?

He was brutal and wore his shorts down to his knees .

Just like lee mcshane I reckon he would be a great signing for ladeside though ;)

I watched your game yesterday Sancho and thought you's played good in spells but looked like you expected Burgh to roll over.

I think Bristow looked pretty poor, miles off the pace.

McAnespie looked really good.

Diack looked unfit, but looks like he will come good if he's fully fit.

Your goalkeeper look decent in sticks despite being relatively quiet. Unlucky with the OG.

Boy at right back in the first half was a weak link for you.

Don't want to judge too much As we struggled yesterday too by the sound of it. Lol

Surely this isn't mark bristow ex Ashfield who played with beith under stevie Easton?

Just like lee mcshane I reckon he would be a great signing for ladeside though ;)

McShane had to go The team photo was due !

Think it could be Bristow the player in question Brutal. Sums him up .runs about like he's chasing a carrier bag on a windy day

The very same. Seems he was at Meadow last season but didn't play as far as I'm aware.

I watched your game yesterday Sancho and thought you's played good in spells but looked like you expected Burgh to roll over.

I think Bristow looked pretty poor, miles off the pace.

McAnespie looked really good.

Diack looked unfit, but looks like he will come good if he's fully fit.

Your goalkeeper look decent in sticks despite being relatively quiet. Unlucky with the OG.

Boy at right back in the first half was a weak link for you.

Don't want to judge too much As we struggled yesterday too by the sound of it. Lol

Mark Bristow was probably the poorest shaped footballer to ever take the field with Beith.

The pre-season he joined us our club had amazing training gear and every single player looked the part apart from bristow, he was a scruffy individual with a poor attitude for me.

You could give him a free for life account for Armani and he would still resemble a dragged through the hedge backwards matalan model. :huh:

Bristow looks a confident guy on a fitba pitch which is strange for a darts player.

McShane was bought to replace Gair yet Gair despite no kicking a ball until last week in October won the poty award haha gie ma heid peace.

Young Davidson is nowhere near Super league level.Young Lawrence fella has a fair bit aboot him but could do with a season playing with Kilbirnie Ammies,would be the better for it.

Whit happened to JP ?.How many signed players have we actually got?.Is the guy Blair signed?.How long will Horne be oot injued?.

Bristow looks a confident guy on a fitba pitch which is strange for a darts player.

McShane was bought to replace Gair yet Gair despite no kicking a ball until last week in October won the poty award haha gie ma heid peace.

Young Davidson is nowhere near Super league level.Young Lawrence fella has a fair bit aboot him but could do with a season playing with Kilbirnie Ammies,would be the better for it.

Whit happened to JP ?.How many signed players have we actually got?.Is the guy Blair signed?.How long will Horne be oot injued?.

JP injured Horne should be back in a couple weeks . Think Blair was freed

Andrew Blair is playing as a trialist at right back.Looks the part in my book,Davidson is only 18.Larry McMahon the same and its great to see you fellas get into the fringes,assume Bristow is just filling a jersey til next Sat,bloody hope so!!

Andrew Blair is playing as a trialist at right back.Looks the part in my book,Davidson is only 18.Larry McMahon the same and its great to see you fellas get into the fringes,assume Bristow is just filling a jersey til next Sat,bloody hope so!!

He's got plenty room to fill the jersey,& Blacks of Greenock rumoured to be tendering for his shorts deal !

Didn't know right backs name but agree Andrew Blair looks a player ,played well.

Archived