Ladeside 14/15

KLadeside

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure he'll score better as the games go on! Boys a remarkable talent!

Team Looked good on the ball, but a little naive at times, couldn't help but think playing a 3-5-2 would make us stronger in attack and defence.

Last night my aunt ( Helen Robertson) passed away she had 35 year service in the committee as well as lifelong fan. She was an inspiration to me and the person who took me to games in a buggy as a child. Am sure plenty on here will remember her from our pie shop she will be sadly missed by all our family and am sure in the juniors as a whole.. rest in peace xx

Last night my aunt ( Helen Robertson) passed away she had 35 year service in the committee as well as lifelong fan. She was an inspiration to me and the person who took me to games in a buggy as a child. Am sure plenty on here will remember her from our pie shop she will be sadly missed by all our family and am sure in the juniors as a whole.. rest in peace xx

sorry 2 hear that m8 rip Helen

Aww naw...so sorry mate,thoughts are with you.a know how much she meant to you .

Helen was Mrs Ladeside,always there,always helping with one thing or another.A sad day for Kilbirnie Ladeside.rip helen.god bless.

Aww naw...so sorry mate,thoughts are with you.a know how much she meant to you .

Helen was Mrs Ladeside,always there,always helping with one thing or another.A sad day for Kilbirnie Ladeside.rip helen.god bless.

thanks mate means a lot to hear that.

Really sorry to hear this GB.

Thoughts are with yourself , the rest of the family and the people at ladeside at this time. :(

a true Ladeside woman,Helen used to take me to away games as a boy,really sad news mate.thaughts are with all the familly.

a true Ladeside woman,Helen used to take me to away games as a boy,really sad news mate.thaughts are with all the familly.

thanks mate.. can remember well you coming along with us. Was only last season you mentioned it to me.. A right few of our support were pulled along to games with her..

Archived