Ladeside 14/15

KLadeside

On the big Craig subject , big man is on a higher level than Ammies and has been for a long time and in my opinion should at least have had a chance during pre season expecially given some of the goalkeeping performances so far . Have to ask the question ....... When is the last time someone went and watched the Ammies from the club??? Some good boys there that in my opinion at the very least deserve a crack at it , the boy Boyd is the perfect example , too many amateur players get missed . FACT

Mist most are happy at there level and some like a wee toke probably why they will never go junior even if they got the chance to step up

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Saturday a friendly which nobody really bothers about.

its not massive game that for sure but just still the friendly tournament and don't bother me or others that much. Beating that lot always good but ill take defeat if we can get a double over them in the league

Beating that lot. :(

A derby is a derby and each team will be going all out for the win .

I really hope we beat kilbirnie and it should be a good game.

yes that lot as in your lot haha.. won't break my heart in this cup same as it didn't last year. League or Scottish I would be right excited

yes that lot as in your lot haha.. won't break my heart in this cup same as it didn't last year. League or Scottish I would be right excited

Every derby means the same to me mate regardless of the competition.

The derby is what its all about for me and its my favourite fixture on the card .

Both teams will need to up the ante after both our performances last Saturday although its very early stages.

Every derby means the same to me mate regardless of the competition.

The derby is what its all about for me and its my favourite fixture on the card .

Both teams will need to up the ante after both our performances last Saturday although its very early stages.

nobody will go all out. As a fan of course I want to beat you. Bragging rights. But this cup does my box in as I know nobody takes it serious. Derby or not

Arrangements and points of note for the Beith game are as follows:

Ladeside supporters can only enter and exit the ground by the West (cemetery) gate and Beith supporters will enter and exit by the South (Glengarnock) gate. After leaving the ground we would ask all Ladeside supporters to head towards Kilbirnie. If you need to go to Glengarnock can we ask you to stay in the ground until the crowd has cleared.

Ladeside supporters will only be able to occupy the West side of the ground and Beith supporters the East side. Segregation and barriers will be in place.

Stewards will be employed by the club and the police will be in attendance.

Strictly no alcohol will be allowed into the ground and you will not be admitted if under the influence. Our existing protocol will be enforced and a copy is attached for convenience.

CCTV will be in operation.

The Cabin will be closed.

We expect a big crowd so it would assist us greatly if supporters can try to arrive early if they can.

As you know the eyes of the Junior football world will be upon us. If everyone co-operates by complying with these notes the game will hopefully pass off without incident and we can all enjoy our local derby.

nobody will go all out. As a fan of course I want to beat you. Bragging rights. But this cup does my box in as I know nobody takes it serious. Derby or not

I know that the tournament isn't regarded very high with lots of people but for me if clubs weren't giving it their all then the fans shouldn't be charged a fiver to get in.

The price remains the same as any other game as do the pies etc so if the competition isn't being treated seriously I reckon the prices should go down accordingly, teams playing Saturday -Wednesday -Saturday can cost the punter well over £30 which is okay for those in a good job but for people less fortunate that cash could be hard to find and I feel if they're paying that money then they're entitled to a good product and not one that's flawed.

Maybe its time for the Ardagh to be scrapped but while its here then I feel that clubs should give their all to win every game and also the trophy.

I go and watch Blyth Spartans down here......with and average gate (2013-2014) of 364.

The standard of footie is dire to say the least, but the set-up is pretty good with professional facilities and ground.........makes you wonder how teams like this survive??? obviously local sponsorship plays a major part on the day to day running of teams like this and similar...

Good to hear you follow one of my old local clubs. Had some great memories watching Blyth back in the late 70s when they had that amazing cup run.

The standard down there has dropped dramatically. Blyth have certainly had to cut their cloth accordingly after being on a life support machine not that long ago.

I Maybe its time for the Ardagh to be scrapped but while its here then I feel that clubs should give their all to win every game and also the trophy.

No maybes about it mate.

Said it elsewhere that we would have a 3rd of the league by wae come the end of September which give is scope to increase the league size as well , which in my opinion is long overdue. Both of us have been relegated in recent seasons & a bigger league would help teams like ourselves who should never be out the top league have the odd poor season or 2 without gettin pumped doon a league for it. Or in our case a few years ago 2 dodgy seasons lol. Feck You George

No maybes about it mate.

Said it elsewhere that we would have a 3rd of the league by wae come the end of September which give is scope to increase the league size as well , which in my opinion is long overdue. Both of us have been relegated in recent seasons & a bigger league would help teams like ourselves who should never be out the top league have the odd poor season or 2 without gettin pumped doon a league for it. Or in our case a few years ago 2 dodgy seasons lol. Feck You George

Agreed 100 % that the league should be upped to 16 teams and if the Ardagh was chopped to accommodate that then that's fine for me.

Until then the fans deserve it to be taken seriously for me................

Walker only had one dodgy season the other dodgy season was under Bryce.23 of 26 league games.Cannae blame Walker for relegation.:)

Ur just a Walker lover . Was still his team for most of it as was it was most Minfords team in his 1 decent season . The guys a pish manager end of lol

Ur just a Walker lover . Was still his team for most of it as was it was most Minfords team in his 1 decent season . The guys a pish manager end of lol

Only dealing in facts.

Minford could only win 1 cup in 6 seasons yet Hughsey won 2 cups in 15 games and Walker took the same team to Scottish quarters,West semis...why could Minford not have done better with the players he had and why could Bryce no have prevented relegation to the ADL ?.

Only dealing in facts.

Minford could only win 1 cup in 6 seasons yet Hughsey won 2 cups in 15 games and Walker took the same team to Scottish quarters,West semis...why could Minford not have done better with the players he had and why could Bryce no have prevented relegation to the ADL ?.

Not saying in was a Minford fan or he was a great manager but he had a good team& Walker destroyed it. Ask ginger about my 1st time meetin him lol. Bit akin to why did Swift & Crilly no prevent relegatin in their 1st season .

Archived