Kelty Hearts 2014/2015

kefc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody's really mentioned Tommy coynes diving.in the kelty highlights he has 2 blatant dives,one on the edge of the box 1st half then another on the far side touch line 2nd half before his swansong after approx 10 mins into the highlights.ball goes up to him and somebody shouts "he'll dive" before he then throws himself to the ground in the box.this is all followed by the outrageous play acting from the centre half after a coming together off the ball.

Lithgae fans saying the ref was so bad...is this because he refused to fall for these antics?

The ref seemed to have a good handle on what was being attempted.

Id be more concerned with us getting involved in any nonsense when the advantage was already there for us?

Always interesting to read the opponents take on things STL.

Thought Danny Smith set a good example as to how to conduct yourself after a defeat & summed the match up quite well in his after match interview.

This is because Danny Smith was a no nonsense very good player himself and im sure he will cringe looking at the boy's reaction at the time.

And Danny as a manager seem's to conduct himself very well and im sure will go on to win more major honours with Lithgy

The ref seemed to have a good handle on what was being attempted.

Id be more concerned with us getting involved in any nonsense when the advantage was already there for us?

Don't think anyone is saying the Ref was actually bad - inconsistent maybe. He did seem more content than other refs in allowing some tackles go unpunished then react differently a few moments later.

Personally I had more issue with the standside assistant who was totally out his depth and to often went with the shouts

Don't think anyone is saying the Ref was actually bad - inconsistent maybe. He did seem more content than other refs in allowing some tackles go unpunished then react differently a few moments later.

Personally I had more issue with the standside assistant who was totally out his depth and to often went with the shouts

It was obvious what some lithgy players were about after the sending off Auld Heid, we need to be aware that these things can happen when you are playing sides that have been round the block & are experienced in the dark arts.

If we had had a player sent off on Saturday in a squad that is already down to bare bones, that may have had repercussions for weeks to come.

You get 3pts for beating any side in the league though every game brings a different challenge, which is why we need as many players available for selection as possible.

Hope Kelty game goes ahead this week another big game and hope they can put in the same performance as they did at Linlithgow and get the 3 points and really pull away from the chasing pack....I went to Linlithgow and saw a very good Kelty performance and I'm attending the Bo'ness game if it's on this weekend.....

Hope Kelty game goes ahead this week another big game and hope they can put in the same performance as they did at Linlithgow and get the 3 points and really pull away from the chasing pack....I went to Linlithgow and saw a very good Kelty performance and I'm attending the Bo'ness game if it's on this weekend.....

I dont think Kelty need any more Commitee members James.

Stop trying to worm your way in. ;)

Kelty deserved their win though was Christie's sending off had a huge impact on the game. Having viewed it I have no complaints with it as he was miles away from the ball. I do though in general have an issue with a keeper coming out at someones feet and giving away a penalty and being sent off. That is too harsh in my opinion but as I have said that was not the case here.

What chances of the game going ahead this week? As I write, the snow has stopped but will the new Kelty pitch be playable?

Was over the pitch an hour ago and despite heavy snow which has left a dusting on the pitch, drainage and frost wise it is perfectly fine just now.

Obviously weather over Friday and Saturday morning will be vital, if it wasnt for the snow the game would have been on no problem today.

Was thinking about attending this week too James but my wifes car is off the road just now

I dont think Kelty need any more Commitee members James.

Stop trying to worm your way in. ;)

You really are a knob I won't ever be back involved in junior football firstly due to ill health and that's all you need to know and I am allowed to show a bit of support to the fife teams.....oh and while I mind your kind odds of 3/1 would have been good and glad to say you would have been on to a loser as had a few offers which ive declined

You really are a knob I won't ever be back involved in junior football firstly due to ill health and that's all you need to know and I am allowed to show a bit of support to the fife teams.....oh and while I mind your kind odds of 3/1 would have been good and glad to say you would have been on to a loser as had a few offers which ive declined

Name the clubs...........

Was over the pitch an hour ago and despite heavy snow which has left a dusting on the pitch, drainage and frost wise it is perfectly fine just now.

Obviously weather over Friday and Saturday morning will be vital, if it wasnt for the snow the game would have been on no problem today.

Next 2 days possibly dry but chilly. Saturday with a wind around 15 - 22km will make it cauld but should be on. Of course another Bomb could be on it's way.

Archived