Kelty Hearts 2014/2015

kefc

We`re doing away no bad considerin what we went through last season brycey, Bo`ness have been our nemesis thus far and have limited us to very few chances in the 2 games we have played them.

I like their manager a lot, the BU fans try to 2nd guess what their team will be from week to week but I would just leave it with the boy at the helm if I was them, he has a guid idea that boy.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye billy, the boys are a good honest bunch, there is no chance of them underestimating any side, if we drop points our opponents will have earned them.

We had a run there before Christmas where injuries to key players hurt us a wee bit as we had crucial games to play but we come out of them with credit despite that.

The break Kelty took around boxing day then the enforced lay-off has meant that some of the lads will still be short of competitive game time.

Hearts have played a couple of friendlies in the meantime against Tayport & Lochore where the coaching staff had a look at a few of the guys that were out on loan, gave fringe players a wee run out plus game time to new signings Scott Dalziel & Paul Currie who are settling in well.

Carnoustie at the weekend who only lost 1-0 away to Bo`ness Utd last time out, they will want points on the board to bring other sides around them into the mix so we know its going to be a difficult game.

Aye billy, the boys are a good honest bunch, there is no chance of them underestimating any side, if we drop points our opponents will have earned them.

We had a run there before Christmas where injuries to key players hurt us a wee bit as we had crucial games to play but we come out of them with credit despite that.

The break Kelty took around boxing day then the enforced lay-off has meant that some of the lads will still be short of competitive game time.

Hearts have played a couple of friendlies in the meantime against Tayport & Lochore where the coaching staff had a look at a few of the guys that were out on loan, gave fringe players a wee run out plus game time to new signings Scott Dalziel & Paul Currie who are settling in well.

Carnoustie at the weekend who only lost 1-0 away to Bo`ness Utd last time out, they will want points on the board to bring other sides around them into the mix so we know its going to be a difficult game.

Win the league for Big Les McLellan, Legend.

Big crowd next week and hopefully Kelty can take a massive step to title and put a dent in Linlithgow's title hopes as they still have Bo'ness twice and nitten to play and all hard games to come away with maximum points....mon Kelty do Fife proud

Big crowd next week and hopefully Kelty can take a massive step to title and put a dent in Linlithgow's title hopes as they still have Bo'ness twice and nitten to play and all hard games to come away with maximum points....mon Kelty do Fife proud

James

Why do you ar** lick every single Fife team

If you are looking for another secretary job just ask someone.

You could maybe tie up with Austin ' Director of Football ' Powers again

James

Why do you ar** lick every single Fife team

If you are looking for another secretary job just ask someone.

How many times have I to write it I'm finished due to ill health and I only want to see the fife teams do well and at this moment in time Kelty are doing the best....I share my time around different games I was at the haws game yesterday Rosyth week before and Dundonald week previous to that....your the one being a d**k by slating someone for giving praise when they deserve it

How many times have I to write it I'm finished due to ill health and I only want to see the fife teams do well and at this moment in time Kelty are doing the best....I share my time around different games I was at the haws game yesterday Rosyth week before and Dundonald week previous to that....your the one being a d**k by slating someone for giving praise when they deserve it

You pay your money and are entitled to your opinion mate, whether it's praiseworthy or criticism. ...................no need to explain yourself to anyone.

Just been told bawbags latest attempt at worming his way back into junior football has failed....................allegedly the club in question do not require nor are interested in the identities of people who USED TO post on a regional football forum, the only thing he brought to his devious oops I meant previous employers.

I've not realised that Kelty had stretched their lead at the top to 10 points. A good position to be in at this stage of the season with 3 of the main challengers still involved in the Scottish. Are Kelty still in the F&L and the EOS cups ?

I've not realised that Kelty had stretched their lead at the top to 10 points. A good position to be in at this stage of the season with 3 of the main challengers still involved in the Scottish. Are Kelty still in the F&L and the EOS cups ?

All the info you need re - cups etc below Dr V.

Here are the remaining league fixtures for the 4 sides currently fighting it out for the title, additional info regarding the teams involvement in the cups included as these may also have a bearing on the outcome of the Title down the stretch.

Update:

Good 3 points for Kelty today winning 2-0 away to Carnoustie Panmure, a venue previous Hearts sides have not fared so well at in the past.

None of the other sides from the top 4 had a league fixture which meant the Hearts extended their advantage at the top of the East Superleague division.

The other contenders will be looking to rectify the current deficit down the stretch.

Have added a Total Maximum Points Column: to let everyone know who has the title in their own hands.

At the moment Newtongrange Star top that particular table having a maximum 81 points available from their remaining fixtures.

Other Competitions:

Bo`ness Utd were eliminated from the Scottish Junior Cup losing out 2-0 to current champions Hurlford Utd.

Newtongrange Star drew 2-2 at home with Blantyre Vics, this one goes to replay.

Kelty Hearts : 43 Points: 10 Games To Play: Goal Difference + 32: Max Possible Points: 79

Home: 6

H.O.B - BROXBURN - LINLITHGOW - BO`NESS - ARMADALE - CAMELON

Away: 4

LOCHEE UTD - MUSSELBURGH - NEWTONGRANGE - BONNYRIGG

Other Competitions:

Scottish Cup / No ......East Of Scotland Cup / Yes......Fife & Lothian`s Cup / Yes

Linlithgow Rose : 32 Points : 14 Games To Play: Goal Difference + 24: Max Possible Points : 80

Home: 4

MUSSELBURGH - NEWTONGRANGE - BO`NESS - BONNYRIGG

Away: 10

NEWTONGRANGE - PENICUIK - BO`NESS - KELTY - MUSSELBURGH - BROXBURN - H.O.B - ARMADALE - FAULDHOUSE - CARNOUSTIE

Other Competitions:

Scottish Cup / Yes..... East Of Scotland Cup / Yes......Fife & Lothian`s Cup / Yes

Bo`ness Utd : 33 Points: 12 Games To Play: Goal Difference + 21: Max Possible Points: 75

Home: 3

LINLITHGOW - NEWTONGRANGE - LOCHEE UTD

Away: 9

KELTY - MUSSELBURGH - LINLITHGOW -CARNOUSTIE - BROXBURN - ARMADALE - FAULDHOUSE - SAUCHIE - H.O.B

Other Competitions:

Scottish Cup / No.......East Of Scotland Cup / Yes.......Fife & Lothian`s Cup / Yes

Newtongrange Star: 33 Points: 14 Games To Play: Goal Difference + 18: Max Possible Points: 81

Home: 7

LINLITHGOW - KELTY - FAULDHOUSE - BROXBURN - CARNOUSTIE - H.O.B - ARMADALE

Away: 7

BONNYRIGG - SAUCHIE - BO`NESS - MUSSELBURGH - LOCHEE UTD - LINLITHGOW - CARNOUSTIE

Other Competitions:

Scottish Cup / Yes......East Of Scotland Cup / Yes...... Fife & Lothian`s Cup / Yes

Big game for both Kelty and Linlithgow this week, Newtongrange and Bo'ness will be hoping for a draw or an away win so they can try and make some ground on us, Bo'ness also have a tough fixture away to HOB.

A game we will look forward to with confidence with a good crowd in attendance in what is sure to be an entertaining match.

Yeah its a big one on Saturday, one of many that will come our way in our last 10 games down the stretch.

The boys have created this chance for themselves, all they need to do is take it.

Think your still in with a big shout Mac and I hope you go on to win it after coming from play offs and doing as well as you have and a new name on the trophy do no harm.

Archived