Kelty Hearts 2014/2015

kefc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

could ask big hay who went to bonnyrigg if the linlithgow committee wear that one. :lol:

I thought you boys had stopped rituals like this? That totem pole has a lot to answer for.lol. I'll keep an eye out for Dod tied to it next time I'm passing.

hehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jist punch yer fecking face. hohohohohho.

Here's a link for anyone interested in looking at the plans for the revamp of Central Park that all going well with planning, will start the 1st week of June with completion the end of August.

New 3G pitch, floodlights, new raised level hard standing around pitch and new fenced pitch barrier.

Planning for new covered enclosure will be submitted after these works are completed due to the new ground levels, this should be completed before Xmas.

http://planning.fife.gov.uk/online/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=NJ934IHFKM000

Is the artificial pitch planned to replace the current grass pitch or is it an addition?

Some exciting plans there regardless!

Yeah, the existing pitch will be levelled with the new surface being used at Kilmarnock 3G going down.

Here's a link for anyone interested in looking at the plans for the revamp of Central Park that all going well with planning, will start the 1st week of June with completion the end of August.

New 3G pitch, floodlights, new raised level hard standing around pitch and new fenced pitch barrier.

Planning for new covered enclosure will be submitted after these works are completed due to the new ground levels, this should be completed before Xmas.

http://planning.fife.gov.uk/online/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=NJ934IHFKM000

Looking good - who won the lottery!!!

Looking good - who won the lottery!!!

Having spent bugger all on the town of Kelty for decades Fife council are spending megabucks on a sports/recreation centre and the new Kelty pitch is part of that budget. In short Kelty get a cracking asset for heehaw.

Having spent bugger all on the town of Kelty for decades Fife council are spending megabucks on a sports/recreation centre and the new Kelty pitch is part of that budget. In short Kelty get a cracking asset for heehaw.

What's council money ?

Take a trip along the North Coast from Tayport to Newburgh and see the definition of zero council facilities.

Not even a secondary school !

God knows how Menzies Campbell ever kept the facade of giving a shytee for his constituency.

NB I don't begrudge Kelty, but bet our council tax bands are higher as well to rub salt into wounds.

Oh the IRONY - Did Falkirk Council not just gift Falkirk and District Stadium to some Bo'ness Trust instead of building houses and something useful.

Oh the IRONY - Did Falkirk Council not just gift Falkirk and District Stadium to some Bo'ness Trust instead of building houses and something useful.

Of course you've got a Desmond in IRONY. Why don't you read the posts on the subject or better still have a look at what's being done by the NPT on the BU website. It wasn't the councils to gift in the first place.

NB I don't begrudge Kelty, but bet our council tax bands are higher as well to rub salt into wounds.

Not sure if this will allay any concerns you may have on that front or not Al, its taken from further back but does go into a wee bit more detail on the funding side.

http://www.centralfifetimes.com/news/roundup/articles/2013/02/27/448243-4m-centre-on-the-starting-block/

It says synthetic. What generation 3/4G or better. Broxburn's is not universally appreciated, players find there is no give. Have been on the new one at Falkirk and it is quality. Bo'ness train there and I haven't heard any complaints on the surface. I believe it was expensive.

Archived