Barry Ferguson

Ferguson looks a great appointment , waiting for the fixtures to see where the promotion party is going to be :)

Looking forward to hearing from the fans who sat at name change meetings telling me that the club was on its last legs and only a name Chang would save us . Still voting for a name change ?

You know who you lot are :)

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pleased with ferguson as manager think he will make a success of the job , waiting for the fixtures to work out where the promotion party will be :)

So all fans who sat at name change meetings telling me the club was on its last legs ,still of the same opinion?

You know who you are :)

Hope for you and the supporters like you that are still going week in week out you are correct and you have a terrific season :) good luck

Ferguson looks a great appointment , waiting for the fixtures to see where the promotion party is going to be :)

Looking forward to hearing from the fans who sat at name change meetings telling me that the club was on its last legs and only a name Chang would save us . Still voting for a name change ?

You know who you lot are :)

There an echo in here?

Of course you're right, we're now rolling in it and have a long future at Broadwood ahead thanks to our outstanding relationship with NLL.

If/when EK move happens I'll take no pleasure in seeing fans who go to home games and those who go to all games refuse to come back. Would the minority say the same if it was reversed?

Pleased with ferguson as manager think he will make a success of the job , waiting for the fixtures to work out where the promotion party will be :)

So all fans who sat at name change meetings telling me the club was on its last legs ,still of the same opinion?

You know who you are :)

Correct !! Hope it's a total success. Although wish Boab the bigot Malcolm wasn't part of the package.

Let's just drop the stupid name change Mr Alexander and the support could be united as one. I for one would purchase a season ticket if you did.

totally disillusioned with this appointment :( maybe i have been looking for an excuse to stop going on a saturday, but barry ferguson is the worst example of a human being, he is a piece of trash, just wait until him and malcolm have there first night out, wonder how many pints it will take for the party songs to start.

Anyway like i have said, maybe i have been looking for an excuse, but i am not gonna sit with my kid waiting on barry ferguson making a complete n utter cnut of things, took one heck of a lot to remain a supporter under alexander, but im done now :(

name change and move to EK = 2 strikes, barry ferguson for me makes it 3 strikes

IM OUT

Good. f**k off then. Out of interest, what kind of 'salute' are you named after???

There an echo in here?

Of course you're right, we're now rolling in it and have a long future at Broadwood ahead thanks to our outstanding relationship with NLL.

If/when EK move happens I'll take no pleasure in seeing fans who go to home games and those who go to all games refuse to come back. Would the minority say the same if it was reversed?

Would I take any pleasure if fans stopped coming because the club didn't change their name ?

Would I take any pleasure if fans stopped coming because the club didn't change their name ?

What I'm saying is that the minority are yearning for a point and laugh opportunity.

There has been a positive managerial appointment yet you and others feel the need to bring up old news.

Pretty tedious and boring - I'm sure there will be threads in the future that will give opportunity for further discussion/disagreement or laughing at photoshops.

Thought you were leaving?

Why don't you leave right now and give us aw peace.

reckon i will take your advise, can't be bothered arguing with you or the other baw bags

and there are plenty baw bags like you

What I'm saying is that the minority are yearning for a point and laugh opportunity.

There has been a positive managerial appointment yet you and others feel the need to bring up old news.

Pretty tedious and boring - I'm sure there will be threads in the future that will give opportunity for further discussion/disagreement or laughing at photoshops.

Agree positive appointment and real opportunity for the club to build on the publicity having ferguson as manager sponsorship etc maybe try and get some of the locals from Cumbernauld and surrounding area to come along to games

Certainly won't be run of the mill season :)

Are you hoping if you use the term "minority" enough times people will start to belive you?

10/10 for effort

The last betting scandal has only just died down. Last thing we need is another one....i hope there's a Meet the Manager night, although f**k knows where we'd hold it. Clyde fans dont half ask the stupidest questions. I recall one being aimed at Hendry.....'so, Colin, welcome to the club. Having played against some of the best players in the world, Zidane, Henry, Ronaldo, Shearer, Bergkamp etc....does anyone of that ilk stand out for you so far??? We'd all like to see players like that every week'.

Alex Smith being asked what kind of steel was used in the construction of

Broadwood!

And people wonder why folk don't join...

Lol

Correct !! Hope it's a total success. Although wish Boab the bigot Malcolm wasn't part of the package.

Let's just drop the stupid name change Mr Alexander and the support could be united as one. I for one would purchase a season ticket if you did.

^ this ^

Archived