Manchester United 14/15 thread

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we can't write them off just yet. Are utd interested in another CB today ? can't find any rumours

Even if they're both world class, you'll never realistically compete with just two defenders who are up to scratch when it comes to the Premier League.

Even if they're both world class, you'll never realistically compete with just two defenders who are up to scratch when it comes to the Premier League.

Evans is still decent premiership quality as well IMO. From what i have heard Blind is a bit like Phil Jones in that he can play anywhere in the defensive half so maybe he isn't what they need. Surely they will attempt to get someone in today!! Hope they can get rid of Wellbeck and Cleverly as well. Not sure why Young hasn't been offloaded either maybe LVG likes him

I think Hernandez will score for fun at Real Madrid with the quality players he has around him

Delighted with Falcao - people saying it is a panic signing...one of the World's best strikers becomes available, how is there even a question of not taking him. This could be the start of Rooney starting to drop deeper in this team, if any players position is under threat it is probably Mata. A lot of these new players are very flexible, Di Maria can play anywhere in midfield of upfront, Blind has about 4 positions and Rojo can play centre back or wing back.

Also very happy to see the back of Hernandez, any time he started he very rarely produced the goods. I would be sad to see the back of Welbeck as I think he has a lot of potential but there is no way he can compete with who we have now and he will want first team football. Once Evans gets fully fit then he is a very decent centre half. United have had a stupid amount of injuries but once everybody is back and fit then it will be some team.

Exciting times ahead and QPR at Old Trafford this weekend!!

Man Utd are batshit mental. Hernandez isn't good enough to be a squad player at a mid-table Premiership side but is good enough to be a squad player at the current European champions?

Rojo and blind might be the only 2 defensive signings they will need to make

So united have signed 3 defenders, all of which play on the left hand side. Yeah, I'm sure that'll sort their absolute abortion of a defence.

So united have signed 3 defenders, all of which play on the left hand side. Yeah, I'm sure that'll sort their absolute abortion of a defence.

Cant write them off until they have managed to balls it up! What other defenders have they been interested in if any?

Cant write them off until they have managed to balls it up! What other defenders have they been interested in if any?

That's the problem, it would appear they haven't been looking at anyone else. If they play a 3-5-2 or 3-4-1-2, who exactly do you propose they play at the back?

That's the problem, it would appear they haven't been looking at anyone else. If they play a 3-5-2 or 3-4-1-2, who exactly do you propose they play at the back?

Im not sure what Blinds favoured position is? Maybe Van Gaal will play 4 at the back - Shaw and Rafael at each flank and then 2 from Rojo Blind Evans and Smalling and Jones as back up but i don't know much about Blind and Rojo and agree they should have gone for an absolute rock of a CB. Vermalen would have been ideal but when they didn't get him they didn't really persevere with anyone else of f**k knows if they have anyone else lined up

Midfield and going forward they are spoilt for choice though now!

Archived