Bonnyrigg Rose 2014/15

A.M

Young lads will listen and learn from

The experienced players and will do well. We got beat with the first goal a foul then we played well shape was no the best as players were told to do certain things and didnt help. Need a few players in my eyes. Need to make myself loud since am the smallest on the park haha. 2 weeks to get ready for start of the season so we will be ready

Could maybe do with some more shouters wee man,haha,here's me thinking Alex was the smallest on the park,long as it comes good at the business side when it starts.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Young lads will listen and learn from

The experienced players and will do well. We got beat with the first goal a foul then we played well shape was no the best as players were told to do certain things and didnt help. Need a few players in my eyes. Need to make myself loud since am the smallest on the park haha. 2 weeks to get ready for start of the season so we will be ready

You'll be a big player this season mate

Awful quiet on the Bonnyrigg front just now. How many signed players do we have? Can we not pull players in as trialists for friendly's so signed players can get some match fitness. I think there's bound to be players out there chapping on the door to play for the rose

Awful quiet on the Bonnyrigg front just now. How many signed players do we have? Can we not pull players in as trialists for friendly's so signed players can get some match fitness. I think there's bound to be players out there chapping on the door to play for the rose

Shall we just chap doors and see if they fancy a game and take a hammering? We had 10 available players due to injuries and work commitments, but heard the lads had an excellent training session at the park and players are on the way with a bit of luck

Patience is the name of the game I can tell you rose supporters their is two or three irons in the fire as we discuss squad for this season we will be finefor numbers come 6th August

Shall we just chap doors and see if they fancy a game and take a hammering? We had 10 available players due to injuries and work commitments, but heard the lads had an excellent training session at the park and players are on the way with a bit of luck

Hey dafty all I said was surely Bonnyrigg Rose FC should surely be able to get 14/15 players turning up for a friendly to get some match fitness. All the training in the world is not a patch on the real thing.

You take so much to heart van magic, are you Max's love child or along they lines?

Hey dafty all I said was surely Bonnyrigg Rose FC should surely be able to get 14/15 players turning up for a friendly to get some match fitness. All the training in the world is not a patch on the real thing.

You take so much to heart van magic, are you Max's love child or along they lines?

Dafty just telling you how it is 10 players was all that was available,

One less friendly ain't gonna kill us come a wee tonight when the real stuff starts!

Dafty just telling you how it is 10 players was all that was available,

One less friendly ain't gonna kill us come a wee tonight when the real stuff starts!

How many signed players have you got?

How many signed players have you got?

15? Not 100% on that sure hissy or roseno1 will know the exact number just a couple of injuries and work related matters the reason for Saturday......and the chairmans in the royal with a broken leg suffered cutting the grass at the park!

Seen it on Hissy's facebook page,canny do any harm,big man got plenty experience behind him,all the best to Badger.

All the best to him....he played senior so will bring a pro attitude to training and demand the players apply themselves the way he did throughout his career, good move for all parties.

Archived