Bonnyrigg Rose 2014/15

A.M

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have you's played a few games more than any body else in the league.you'd think so reading some of this.ffs only two games played.

I personally have been 1 of the max haters. 2 league games in but same old sh*te. Surely the committee must act sooner rather than later.

Captain9 is obviously Archie so just you pipe down dafty and pay attention on getting better results

As in manson the player ?? He was nothing short of abysmal last season. I can only assume you're being sarcastic

Not being sarcastic. I was told by a Bonnyrigg fan that Manson, although suspended, was going through his paces pre-match and that Christie shouted 'was he still his pal' or words to that effect. Manson told him where to go.

I personally have been 1 of the max haters. 2 league games in but same old sh*te. Surely the committee must act sooner rather than later.

Captain9 is obviously Archie so just you pipe down dafty and pay attention on getting better results

Skint why would Captain 9 obviously be Archie,lol,chill pills are needed on here,nobody more than Max will know if results don't get better he'll get the bullet or walk of his own accord.

behave now sheep, wont be there on Saturday mate, was looking forward to a pint but away golfing all day, catch you next time, btw it was a fluke lol

No probs mind keep out the rough

why would I be archie?? If I was I certainly wouldn't want fans like u!!Im just a fan with a username captain u have put 2and2 together and got 7 well done columbo.

Not being sarcastic. I was told by a Bonnyrigg fan that Manson, although suspended, was going through his paces pre-match and that Christie shouted 'was he still his pal' or words to that effect. Manson told him where to go.

Just winding the laddie up id imagine as all his faults at Bonnyrigg were Max's fault in his eyes and isn't afraid to tell people this. Haven't wrote this week not getting involved in the bickering just hoping max and the lads can turn it around Saturday!

Max/onion bag just said he won't walk a couple posts ago so if he goes it'll be because he gets the bullet. Hopefully get a result on sat,good to see kingy back last sat

that's feckin hilarious, not heard that one for a while... I Maximus.

Seen Max's bit in the Evening News the night about the game agst Bo'ness the morra,he knows he has to get a result,don't know what the team will be,would have been good to have Hissy for this game but it's no happening so whatever the team is let's hope they can put in a performance and get a result,aye its early in the season but we need a win in my opinion to boost the confidence right through the whole club.

I a read it myself. He knows the importance of tomorrow and he made some decent points. As you say wingnut tomorrow is more than 3 points. Need a lift, need to stop the rot

Was told Hissy is out for a few weeks with a knee injury. Possible wind up?

Hissy is out for a few weeks is what I've heard,could have done with him today,I'm a couple of mile away fae the park and the wind is very strong and could spoil the game but its a leveller for both teams,know its early doors but we could do with the result but cudny ask for a harder task and Bo'ness must be on a high after the Sauchie result.

Archived