Queen's Park vs Clyde - 9th August

A bit Like Clyde's in 2012-3 when you finished 9th.

or the previous season to that when you finished ...9th

or the previous season to that when you finished...10th

or the previous season to that when you finished...10th (above QP)

or the previous season to that when you finished...10th (above QP)

or the previous season to that when you finished...9th (above QP)

or the previous 25+ seasons in a row Clyde finished higher than QP

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why bother baiting these catamites?? Its like kicking a kitten or punching your kid sister. No prizes handed out for exerting any superiority at all. Algernon and the rest of the Hooray Henrys absolutely love the fact they follow a shit team and seem to expect some sort of grand chivalry whenever they don't lose by less than eight goals for fucks sake. Thistle Accies and Airdrie might be uber-filth but at least they have a bloody spine.

Why bother baiting these catamites?? Its like kicking a kitten or punching your kid sister. No prizes handed out for exerting any superiority at all. Algernon and the rest of the Hooray Henrys absolutely love the fact they follow a shit team and seem to expect some sort of grand chivalry whenever they don't lose by less than eight goals for fucks sake. Thistle Accies and Airdrie might be uber-filth but at least they have a bloody spine.

And yet you just keep coming back......things a bit quiet at the chippie the night then Hen?

You seem to have mixed us up with certain Shire fans there angry man.

Reading reports as well about Quinno being at fault for both goals. I'm sorry but he's never a centre half. Get big Wharton and his gorgeous beard in there.

Have to agree. The big man often takes ridiculous stick when he plays in other positions, but he's never a defender in a million years. Fair enough for one or two games as a stop gap, but there's no way he should have been starting the season as a first choice centre half. Absolutely no need to dive into that tackle for the penalty.

Good movement by Daly creating a 2v1 on Gallagher. Still a 4v4 across the back though - what was McGregor doing marking the penalty spot? The other two got involved in the Macho Man dance rather than trying to win the ball. Much for Gus to get sorted at the back, still.

Good cross, good finish, good goal from an attacking perspective. Thought our goal was good too - a rasping 25-yarder from Miller :P

Would it be slightly harsh on Muir to say that I thought he should have got a stronger hand on it? From the highlights, we created a couple of good chances as well. Miller should really have scored with the header in the first half. There's certainly signs of light and I'm hopeful that we can put a few decent results together when we've gelled.

Nope. Shire are way above you in the food chain. I'd say you're more on a par with Ecclefechan Shitkickers than any senior club.

Have you ever considered counselling and would you mind if I use you for a case study I'm writing about for an article for the Lancet ?

Obsession, by losers. Try harder HoustonSaddo :)

But it would be a ground breaking article. Munchhausens By Proxy, OCD, PMT with Tourettes thrown in for good measure. I would recommend you get your GP to check that out.

Archived