Queen's Park vs Clyde - 9th August

Thought you'd be missing me while I was away having a life. I'm not the one shiting it tonight about my exam results tomorrow. Hope you get the marks you need for that hairdresser's course at the college.

17% actually! Though to be fair that includes the game against Albion when they had more guys on trial than the sheriff court on a Monday.

Dear christ, your patter is even worse than it was before - and it was hardly side-splitting stuff then either. I'm sure you enjoyed your period of isolation with a fistful of polaroid pictures of Gardner, and I'm equally sure that you won't be shiting it ahead of Saturday's game since you're content to happy-clap your way through just about every shite performance QP serve up. That an aspiring hairdresser like myself has a greater sense of perspective than yourself tells its own tragic story.

Blackpool were 14th when he took over and ended up 20th avoiding relegation on the last day of the season. Good luck!

So he steered them to safety then? Thanks for answering that. Would you seriously expect someone new to management to be a roaring success with an ailing team in English football's second flight?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackpool were 14th when he took over and ended up 20th avoiding relegation on the last day of the season. Good luck!

It's hilarious you are trying to compare both situations.

Couldn't be more apart. If David Moyes ended up our manager you would still try this irrelevent rabble you are spouting :lol:

The dreadful abortionists-floor of a thread that the Barbour Jacket mob continue to serve up makes me miss the comparitively inspiring patter served up by our rivals from yesteryear more and more. I reckon we should cool it a bit....this lot obviously aren't mainly concerned with winning, all that much anyway, so getting ourselves in a c**t of a state trying to embarrass them in Barry's first match might not be the best route to success. Kick them aff the park on our way to a 1-0 will suffice. For the sake of playing my arse!!!

The wind of change down Broadwood way will turn into a hurricane this saturday as a scott mcmanus double and a david gray howitzer send the amateurs on their long spiralling fall into their rightful level of the lowland league

The wind of change down Broadwood way will turn into a hurricane this saturday as a scott mcmanus double and a david gray howitzer send the amateurs on their long spiralling fall into their rightful level of the lowland league

Scott McManus hattrick

The dreadful abortionists-floor of a thread that the Barbour Jacket mob continue to serve up makes me miss the comparitively inspiring patter served up by our rivals from yesteryear more and more. I reckon we should cool it a bit....this lot obviously aren't mainly concerned with winning, all that much anyway, so getting ourselves in a c**t of a state trying to embarrass them in Barry's first match might not be the best route to success. Kick them aff the park on our way to a 1-0 will suffice. For the sake of playing my arse!!!

You ok bbz? x

Dear christ, your patter is even worse than it was before - and it was hardly side-splitting stuff then either. I'm sure you enjoyed your period of isolation with a fistful of polaroid pictures of Gardner, and I'm equally sure that you won't be shiting it ahead of Saturday's game since you're content to happy-clap your way through just about every shite performance QP serve up. That an aspiring hairdresser like myself has a greater sense of perspective than yourself tells its own tragic story.

So he steered them to safety then? Thanks for answering that. Would you seriously expect someone new to management to be a roaring success with an ailing team in English football's second flight?

Tsk, tsk! a little tense by your standards petal. I am not Christ so please don't address me as such.

Just a little puzzled as to why so many Clyde fans think that Barry Ferguson will provide the missing ingredient in your ten-year-back-to-greatness plan . He led a very gifted life at Rangers but failed miserably everywhere else and. as you point out, has little experience as a manager, none at all with part-time players. So what is it he has that will get you promotion?

By the way - why do you support Clyde when you live so close to Hampden? QP fans seem a bit outnumbered on here. Could do with some more ;)

Tsk, tsk! a little tense by your standards petal. I am not Christ so please don't address me as such.

Just a little puzzled as to why so many Clyde fans think that Barry Ferguson will provide the missing ingredient in your ten-year-back-to-greatness plan . He led a very gifted life at Rangers but failed miserably everywhere else and. as you point out, has little experience as a manager, none at all with part-time players. So what is it he has that will get you promotion?

By the way - why do you support Clyde when you live so close to Hampden? QP fans seem a bit outnumbered on here. Could do with some more ;)

What did Ian Murray look to have when he was appointed player-manager of Dumbarton? I think even a brain donor such as yourself can agree that he's been an unqualified success there. At no point have I said we will get promotion, unless picking up on sarcasm is far from your strong suit - there are 6 teams which most believe will be challenging for promotion. Clyde are one of them, the new signings have looked solid enough and early performances have been positive, so there's no reason why we can't mount a challenge.

How would you know how close I live to Hampden? Unless I've got myself a cute little stalker, of course - which is beginning to look like a distinct possibility. All of a sudden your reference to me as "petal" has become deeply disconcerting.

Queens Park are a joke of a club. They have a one sided rivalry (none of us give a toss about you) Pish numbers in support, their fans are all creeps, and this time next season they will be preparing for big days out in Galashiels.

At least we have a good chance of progressing as a club. You lot will forever be an amateur insignificance.

WAC!

Seethe of our cup draw who have you's got In the nex... Oh wait

Yes, a trip to haven of rampant bigotry and incest was on my wishlist for the season. Unfortunately, I'll still have to put up with the latter at Broadwood.

I would love to come onto this thread and find posters talking about the actual football rsther than the drivel. This match's thread increasingly resembles the film I Am Legend where Will Smith is QP and the infected light shunners are the Sevco rejects club EK/Nauld/Hamilton/Maryhill/Shawfield Clyde !

Archived