Queen's Park vs Clyde - 9th August

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uULaBvX.png

Thought this was brilliant and gave me a good laugh. Even forced me to consider what a similar graphic might include for the Clyde management team - Baz and Boaby. So here goes-

#neds

#thuggery

#bevvying

#disrespectforyourcountry

#squarepass

#bigotry

#indiscipline

#overrated

#passbacks

#underwhelming

#gonebymay

Feel free to add ss required. No time to mock up on a graphic as i have a life outside of P&B.

Thought this was brilliant and gave me a good laugh. Even forced me to consider what a similar graphic might include for the Clyde management team - Baz and Boaby. So here goes-

#neds

#thuggery

#bevvying

#squarepass

#bigotry

#indiscipline

#overrated

#passbacks

#underwhelming

#gonebymay

Feel free to add ss required. No time to mock up on a graphic as i have a life outside of P&B.

You've just listed the original founding members of the Shawfield Shed Boys

#neds

#thuggery

#bevvying

#squarepass

#bigotry

#indiscipline

#overrated

#passbacks

#underwhelming

#gonebymay

Take out overrated and you have the perfect description of the Queen's Park squad.

Enough of this gentile banter!

What time's the pre-match fight, and will you be including Boab in your starting line-up (just so I know whether to bring my harpoon or not)?

I mind the glory days of the 2k12 pre match scraps hitting ScottR96 in the face with an axe a personal highlight, also some classic post match scraps such as the one in Box on Sauchiehall st with Shawfield Shed Boy hooch and blood everywhere

I've always been a dab hand on paint, regardless of my lack of such qualifications. I'm sure Annie will come on and trump my effort, however.

Did u get the National 4s you were looking for to start that hairdressing course ? Perhaps you could rope in Pat Scullion and Boaby as models for you ?

#neds

#thuggery

#bevvying

#squarepass

#bigotry

#indiscipline

#overrated

#passbacks

#underwhelming

#gonebymay

im a life long clyde fan but unfortunately i agree with you :-(

QP 0 the mighty 4

Archived