Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't really see how I slagged off Morton?

Was just pointing out it was a fluke rather than a "remarkable win".

You realise you're pretending to be a Morton fan with this account don't you?

Any fan of Scottish football will want to see Celtic, and Sevco, do as badly as possible. I'd love them to just die, but it seems Celtic are sadly pretty well run. Sevco however are looking at dying not too far in to the future if they continue their comedic business plan. Let's hope it happens.

Any fan of Scottish football will want to see Celtic, and Sevco, do as badly as possible. I'd love them to just die, but it seems Celtic are sadly pretty well run. Sevco however are looking at dying not too far in to the future if they continue their comedic business plan. Let's hope it happens.

Harsh, yet fair.

Rubbish. This is the best team in the country so it's no laughing matter.

I have to agree with this.

I love Celtic getting beat as much as the next man and I hate wanting them to do well for our coefficient. But that is shite. f**k them. Spend millions of pounds every year to walk the league and then get found out after results like this. How not one team in the league can give them a challenge to the title is beyond me. Last season they were utter garbage and now I have a small glimmer of hope that this, THIS is the season they have their biggest shocker - and don't win the league.

Hopefully ourselves and Aberdeen can do the country proud tomorrow with some good results in Europe.

How not one team in the league can give them a challenge to the title is beyond me. Last season they were utter garbage and now I have a small glimmer of hope that this, THIS is the season they have their biggest shocker - and don't win the league.

There's no polite way of putting this; are you a fucking retard?! Was maths not your strong suit at school?

There's no polite way of putting this; are you a fucking retard?! Was maths not your strong suit at school?

- 1 for that.

Celtic are shite. They were shite last season and they are shite now. I hope they have a monumental shocker this season and someone else takes the league. I genuinely believe it can happen.

We all have dreams my friend. We must believe that one day, these dreams will come true.

Celtic have so much more money than anyone else in the top league combined. This means they can sign better players and provide better resources in terms of training equipment, coaches and medical staff as well as recovery methods and equipment. This is why they are far better over a course of a season. Sadly the gap is too big for any other team to challenge them. It's not realistic.

I have to agree with this.

I love Celtic getting beat as much as the next man and I hate wanting them to do well for our coefficient. But that is shite. f**k them. Spend millions of pounds every year to walk the league and then get found out after results like this. How not one team in the league can give them a challenge to the title is beyond me. Last season they were utter garbage and now I have a small glimmer of hope that this, THIS is the season they have their biggest shocker - and don't win the league.

Hopefully ourselves and Aberdeen can do the country proud tomorrow with some good results in Europe.

How were we garbage? Admittedly we were shite in the cups but in the league we were unstoppable. We nearly went unbeaten, losing the only game to the second best team in the league. We won the title at the earliest point in about 90 years. We scored 102 goals and conceded only 25, and broke the Scottish league record for longest time without conceding. Fair enough we may not win the cups but we strolled the league and we'll continue to stroll the it for the next few years till Rangers get back into a position to challenge us.

We'd all like a healthy, competitive league but in fairness everyone knows that won't happen

How were we garbage? Admittedly we were shite in the cups but in the league we were unstoppable. We nearly went unbeaten, losing the only game to the second best team in the league. We won the title at the earliest point in about 90 years. We scored 102 goals and conceded only 25, and broke the Scottish league record for longest time without conceding. Fair enough we may not win the cups but we strolled the league and we'll continue to stroll the it for the next few years till Rangers get back into a position to challenge us.

We'd all like a healthy, competitive league but in fairness everyone knows that won't happen

Haven't you heard ?

Gutted you didn't give me a Greggy jpg.

Funny how it's OK to support St Johnstone, Aberdeen & Motherwell and not get called a supporter.

Yet the minute you want Celtic to do well, you become a closet fan.

That's exactly what you are though. And we're all pointing and laughing at you.

If Motherwell are on the naughty step, Celtic should be banished from all the land. Considering the money Celtic have spent (not this year admittedly) that's an absolutely shite result. Beaten 4-1 with your opposition missing two penalties? Jesus.

I'd like to apologise on behalf of my club, Aberdeen, for dragging Celtic down to our level. Hopefully Ronny can keep up the good fight to single handedly save Scottish football from mediocrity.

I'd like to apologise on behalf of my club, Aberdeen, for dragging Celtic down to our level. Hopefully Ronny can keep up the good fight to single handedly save Scottish football from mediocrity.

Yeah, I'd like to apologise on behalf of St Johnstone too. We've only managed to knock out two seeds with about 20 times our budget in the last year. Sorry :(

Archived