Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

I don't blame Ronny as he's just in the door, we've known since last season the squad needed strengthen, and just like our qualifiers last season we've gambling on qualifying for the group stages before even considering spending some on new recruitment.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Forster and VVD off now.

Looking from the outside, I would blame Deila.

Terrible tactical decisions tonight.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are Celtic really that shite?

As mentioned above - felt like I was watching Hibs.

I still think they can qualify for the next round - they just need to do the opposite of what they did there...

Johansen is decent. The rest fair enough

Always see Celtic spending these diddy wee sums on some foreign duds who from what I've seen are no better than the guys there, look at McGregor breaking through the night and now Watts off too, surely the cash they've been spending could've been saved, these guys given games instead and going out for 1 big signing. No???

I don't blame Ronny as he's just in the door, we've known since last season the squad needed strengthen, and just like our qualifiers last season we've gambling on qualifying for the group stages before even considering spending some on new recruitment.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Forster and VVD off now.

That's basically it. They'll both leave and we'll get about £15 million altogether. The we'll blow £5 million on 3 diddies and fail in the Europa League

Always see Celtic spending these diddy wee sums on some foreign duds who from what I've seen are no better than the guys there, look at McGregor breaking through the night and now Watts off too, surely the cash they've been spending could've been saved, these guys given games instead and going out for 1 big signing. No???

Lawwell won't spend big. That's the bottom line

Reality might finally sink in now for some folk at Celtic..

As much as I hate the "closed shop" for the elite teams/bigger leagues that the ECL has become, the difficulties faced for Celtic in qualifying is probably helping make Scottish football slightly more competitive by their reluctance to gamble on buying players for qualifying these days.

Oh My. What a horrible showing tonight. Performances like that over the years is one of the reasons the Scottish Coefficient is so low. Hence why Celtic (Or any other team that wins the league. Come on Aberdeen.) have to negotiate 3 rounds of the Champions League qualifiers in order to make the group stages from now on.

I can only imagine how long it will be before we see a Scottish team in the CL group stages again after tonights pish performance.

That's basically it. They'll both leave and we'll get about £15 million altogether. The we'll blow £5 million on 3 diddies and fail in the Europa League

hahahaha good one.

this board, if they can get away with it, dont want to spend money. If we got out now, i cant see any major money being spend £1-2m tops.

Oh My. What a horrible showing tonight. Performances like that over the years is one of the reasons the Scottish Coefficient is so low. Hence why Celtic (Or any other team that wins the league. Come on Aberdeen.) have to negotiate 3 rounds of the Champions League qualifiers in order to make the group stages from now on.

I can only imagine how long it will be before we see a Scottish team in the CL group stages again after tonights pish performance.

This Celtic performance is totally gonna f**k us up for when we get in Europe mate :(

hahahaha good one.

this board, if they can get away with it, dont want to spend money. If we got out now, i cant see any major money being spend £1-2m tops.

They did it last year with Boerrigter on the last day if I remember right. We all know how that turned out

Archived