Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The manager and the players are gunna take alot of flak for this result (and rightly so)

But Peter Lawell has some serious questions to answers. the past coupla years we have raked in a fair amount of cash from transfers, CL prize money and ticket sales and there has been no investment to be seen despite the fact we all knew it was a team needed refreshing.

This is near enough the same team that was nearly bounced by lagershandy and then got destroyed in the group stages yet there have been no improvements. And know its looks very likely the penny pinching is gunna bite us in the arse big time.

Commons, Boerrigter, Kayal, Stokes, Mulgrew etc in europe? dont make me laugh.

Aberdeen must fancy themselves for the league after that showing.

Was just thinking it could have been a chance for Dundee United if they hadn't sold Gauld and Robertson with a Celtic that could really lose focus if they go out next week.

Serves Celtic right for spending money on pish like Johansen, Pukki, Balde etc etc, they're all keek, why don't they just use all that cash they spend on these wee transfers on one very good player. Fucking baffles me.

I don't blame Ronny as he's just in the door, we've known since last season the squad needed strengthen, and just like our qualifiers last season we've gambling on qualifying for the group stages before even considering spending some on new recruitment.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Forster and VVD off now.

Serves Celtic right for spending money on pish like Johansen, Pukki, Balde etc etc, they're all keek, why don't they just use all that cash they spend on these wee transfers on one very good player. Fucking baffles me.

Johansen is decent. The rest fair enough

"But it's a problem in every small country. We maybe have one good team but the other ones are dragging that team down."

remember reading that at the time and thinking it was a tad dismissive of the rest of Scottish football. Funnily enough he wasn't pulled up on it by the Scottish MSM! funny that eh?!

Archived