Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stuck at work so couldn't enjoy the game in all its glory. The BBC radio commentators really do talk the biggest load of shite though. Id imagine the sellik tv commentary would be the usual cringy effort.

Nothing really, just rather interesting.

Is it f**k interesting. No one cares how far Rangers slip year on year after their death. How long before they drop right off the rankings table?

Are you just trying to make yourself feel better since the news that new Rangers are fucked was announced.

Now get back to slagging celtic.

Is it f**k interesting. No one cares how far Rangers slip year on year after their death. How long before they drop right off the rankings table?

Are you just trying to make yourself feel better since the news that new Rangers are fucked was announced.

Now get back to slagging celtic.

It's annoyed you so it seems to have worked

That was fucking disgraceful. Nobody in the team played well. Deila's tactics were shite. There was just no structure to the team. Can't see him lasting long tbh. Hope we get pumped out the Europa League as well just to show the board we need to spend on players. Well done to Warsaw, they deserved it.

If i was on the Celtic Board, would I be spending big money on players? Lets think about it from a Celtic Board Member. They are going to win the league with the players they have. They are going to fill Parkhead every week. They are never going to win a European Trophy again unless they spend millions they will never have. So why not sit back and have an easy time??? Get real guys.

If i was on the Celtic Board, would I be spending big money on players? Lets think about it from a Celtic Board Member. They are going to win the league with the players they have. They are going to fill Parkhead every week. They are never going to win a European Trophy again unless they spend millions they will never have. So why not sit back and have an easy time??? Get real guys.

If we don't spend any money this will happen every year. We can go 1 or 2 years without the CL, but in the long run it'll can only end badly

These are the only confirmed teams Celtic can play, unseeded teams still to fully decided

Unseeded teams

Aktobe CC: 8.150

AEL Limassol CC: 7.650

Qarabağ CC: 7.575

HJK CC: 7.435

Midtjylland CC: 6.760

Never heard of any of them but I'd back them all against Celtic.

Archived