Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

If i was on the Celtic Board, would I be spending big money on players? Lets think about it from a Celtic Board Member. They are going to win the league with the players they have. They are going to fill Parkhead every week. They are never going to win a European Trophy again unless they spend millions they will never have. So why not sit back and have an easy time??? Get real guys.

Celtic are going to fill Celtic Park every week...............................celtic won't get a home crowd of over 25.000 this season unless the draw Rangers in one of the cups.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are the only confirmed teams Celtic can play, unseeded teams still to fully decided

Unseeded teams

Aktobe CC: 8.150

AEL Limassol CC: 7.650

Qarabağ CC: 7.575

HJK CC: 7.435

Midtjylland CC: 6.760

Been to an AEL Lemesos game a few years ago . Ground was a bit dated but they're your typical fanatical fans , hot weather etc i think Celtic would struggle .

But at least there was the Bhoys bar in Napa . . Dunno if it's still there mind you .

Well im really disapointed with the events of this tie to say the least. First time ive ever left a game early for non work releated reasons.

I still back Delia to turn it round, give him time and money to bring his players and his ideas and i do feel he will get it right. The team he inherited from Lenny was shite (all well a good Lenny saying he saw this coming, he let it get to this point with many of his shite signings) and has been given nothing to strengthen it sdo this was always going to happen.

The focus now is 100% on PL and co, they bragged for long enough about finances and how much weve made. Its about time some of that money goes into the team, theres no excuses for penny pinching longer. Downsizing finally caught up to us and burnt us badly.

Hail Hail

I don't mind really mind the obligatory mention of Hibs every time the P&B masses are roundly enjoying someone's having a shiter. By f**k, we've done enough to deserve it.

Greenock Morton fans using it though? That's what you call pushing your luck cuntos.

Well the last time we played you from a level below you chucked away a 3-2 ET lead, having been 2-0 behind, to lose 4-3 in the Cup. And you fair covered our own claim to be the biggest full-time embarrassment last season too.

Hibs: the second diddiest team in Scottish football.

Celtic: the diddiest team in Scottish football.

Well the last time we played you from a level below you chucked away a 3-2 ET lead, having been 2-0 behind, to lose 4-3 in the Cup. And you fair covered our own claim to be the biggest full-time embarrassment last season too.

Hibs: the second diddiest team in Scottish football.

Celtic: the diddiest team in Scottish football.

2nd Round CIS Cup victory from 6 years ago?

Nice one :lol:

2nd Round CIS Cup victory from 6 years ago?

Nice one :lol:

Indeed it was, though to be fair you've had slightly more humiliations than ourselves in that period - I can understand how it could slide.

Indeed it was, though to be fair you've had slightly more humiliations than ourselves in that period - I can understand how it could slide.

Even if I was actually willing to suffer the indignity of playing out a Morton v Hibs back and forth - which I'm not, it would be unbelievably tragic fare for everyone concerned - there's really not much reason to do so. Posting about some second round League Cup game from years ago like its some kind of actual thing says more than I ever would.

Who is this Morton fan? SimpleTON or whatever he's called

:o Do you think that might be because it isn't very good?

2luuqhe.png

Even if I was actually willing to suffer the indignity of playing out a Morton v Hibs back and forth - which I'm not, it would be unbelievably tragic fare for everyone concerned - there's really not much reason to do so. Posting about some second round League Cup game from years ago like its some kind of actual thing says more than I ever would.

Well, you were the one wondering why we consider you the laughing stock. Not to mention being destroyed by your bitter rivals in a cup final; it really is a Vegas-style buffet of fail from which to select for every Scottish club. That's how it rolls I'm afraid.

Not to mention the dismissal of a CIS Cup, given you've actually failed to win the main cup for 20 years more than even ourselves, which is just gravy.

Archived