Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's only a game :lol: step away from the keyboard and get some fresh air before you have an aneurysm.

Hey, that was one of my calmer posts.

The aneurysm danger has really passed. It peaked last night when the valium Denbhoy prescribed, proved thoroughly ineffective.

incredible, celtic take a beating twice, they start the post mortem, they get reinstated, they get an easy draw

all this in the celtic european campaign thread, and there are still some of their fans that want to talk about rangers :lol:

Don't Scottish teams have a poor record against Maribor in the CL?

Last time a Scottish team faced them, they lost and were sent into a downward spiral that resulted in financial destruction.

One can only hope that happens again!

Don't Scottish teams have a poor record against Maribor in the CL?

Last time a Scottish team faced them, they lost and were sent into a downward spiral that resulted in financial destruction.

One can only hope that happens again!

ssshhh we dont talk about how much of a c**t ally made of they 2 easy ties

Was a there problem with the ticket sales .. I thought the renewals were in line with previous seasons?

Tbh mate I was just guessing. But I would have thought a few more season tickets could be shifted if CL group qualification was achieved.

Or maybe I'm just talking pish lol

Simply illustrating your mobs obsession and anyone else talking about Rangers on here did so responding to an idiotic comment from one of the cretinous members of your mob.

Why exactly are you on a European match thread .. what connection does it hold for you, other than to be a trolling tit?

No you're not, you're basking in their seethe. It's nothing to be ashamed of and don't let him try to......no! Encourage him to vent more seethe here so I don't have to click that link.

Anybody heard from Monkey?

He took the news quite bad. Hope he's ok. We all know he hates the sellick, but he puts his points across far more eloquently than some of the other roasters, so he get preferential treatment.

Give us a sign you're fine and enjoying the weekend pal....

He took the news quite bad. Hope he's ok. We all know he hates the sellick, but he puts his points across far more eloquently than some of the other roasters, so he get preferential treatment.

He's on a drip to replace the fluids lost through his bitter salty tears.

Probably.

I'm fine.

Joint top of the League now as we enter the business end of the season with just 35 or so games left. The pressure is obviously now on both Hearts and Rangers to keep pace. They can't both do it.

Harsh on celtic or telling it like it is?

@RobertBlaszczak: Polish FA chairman Boniek on UEFA's Legia ruling: "Had Celtic officially given up their place, Legia could have stayed in UCL... (1/2)

@RobertBlaszczak: .@BoniekZibi (cont.): "Celtic were unreachable that day. Didn't return the calls nor replied to e-mails. They just hid and waited." 2/2

Harsh on celtic or telling it like it is?

@RobertBlaszczak: Polish FA chairman Boniek on UEFA's Legia ruling: "Had Celtic officially given up their place, Legia could have stayed in UCL... (1/2)

@RobertBlaszczak: .@BoniekZibi (cont.): "Celtic were unreachable that day. Didn't return the calls nor replied to e-mails. They just hid and waited." 2/2

Why on earth would Celtic give up their place? :lol:

Calm doon petal ... you're starting to sound ridiculously like a greeting bear on RM ...

Nah, only kidding.

Of course Celtic will seize this chance. As others have said, as a PLC they might have little choice.

I was just keen to show GL and crew that I was back in the saddle.

Archived