Central 1st Div 2014/2015

wishawloyal

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very very poor team?? Honestly?? Ffs we're that poor we beat you guys 1 nil Wahahahahaha granted we didn't play well but to label a team very very poor gauged on today's performance is laughable Wahahahahaha league table doesn't lie!!!

Took in maryhill vs lanark today.

Feel sorry for lanark as they deserved at least a point today Good competitive game lanark falling short. Maryhill keeper made a few excellent saves the penalty in the first half was never a penalty dont know what the referee was thinking he had a poor day at the office if imo.

Dunipace 1 Larkhall 4

A probably fatal blow to the Pace promotion hopes as a rampant Larkhall destroyed them at Westfield, this was 4 going on 10 such was the visitors dominance.

Larkhall were one up at the break when an effort from about 20 yards took a deflection that wrong footed the keeper.

The second half they ran riot against an off colour home team, the second came from a free kick on the right which was floated into the far corner of the net, the third saw some good play finished off by the Larkhall player striking across the goal to run the ball in off the far post.

Dunipace pulled one back with an Espener finish at a corner but Larky went straight back up the other end and a sliced attempt at a clearance saw the ball fall to the Number 9 one on one with the keeper and he kept his nerve to roll it home.

Probably the best performance I've seen in this league this season from Larkhall today but a staggeringly inept damp squib for the Pace who really now have to win their remaining six and hope Blantyre slip up to have a chance of going up.

Took in maryhill vs lanark today.

Feel sorry for lanark as they deserved at least a point today Good competitive game lanark falling short. Maryhill keeper made a few excellent saves the penalty in the first half was never a penalty dont know what the referee was thinking he had a poor day at the office if imo.

There was not a great deal between the teams but, we continue to give away silly goals.

Our penalty to equalise was definitely a pen, in the first half. Not one defender argued about the decision. From where I was standing I thought Maryhill penalty early in the 2nd half was soft but I I wasn't jumping up and down thinking it wasn't a correct decision.

Agree, Maryhill keeper had two excellent saves.

I had a feeling that The Ants would turn over a vulnerable Gow. With us having to play Vics and Bellshill I fear we are likely to finish in the bottom 3. Previously I thought we had enough to escape narrowly. Still very much in our own hands so hope the team survive, against the odds.

There was not a great deal between the teams but, we continue to give away silly goals.

Our penalty to equalise was definitely a pen, in the first half. Not one defender argued about the decision. From where I was standing I thought Maryhill penalty early in the 2nd half was soft but I I wasn't jumping up and down thinking it wasn't a correct decision.

Agree, Maryhill keeper had two excellent saves.

I had a feeling that The Ants would turn over a vulnerable Gow. With us having to play Vics and Bellshill I fear we are likely to finish in the bottom 3. Previously I thought we had enough to escape narrowly. Still very much in our own hands so hope the team survive, against the odds.

my apologies i meant the 2nd half the maryhill penalty.

New, but refreshing news confirmed by match secretary that 3 go up

True i askd was told 3 checkd again n was quoted to by the rule book was told 3 up 3 down

Chekd again from the rule book says 2 up 3 down could someone chek for me that there is only one rule book or is there 2 rule books

Our season will be decided next week. Bellshill and then Blantyre at home. By the time we play Benburb on 16th the game may be a dead rubber from our perspective. Benburb will hope so.

Anything is possible. I believe we possess the ability but, can we produce it on the day when it matters? We will know soon enough.

There can't be many teams in any of the divisions had such an excellent run of form as Carluke. Well done to them.

Gow on the other hand seem to have imploded.

There can't be many teams in any of the divisions had such an excellent run of form as Carluke. Well done to them.

Forgetting the Vics mate - their league form over this and last season is incredible remember they were promoted from Div 2 and just like last season are once again facing a massive backlog of games - tonight was a tremendous effort cannot be prouder of all the players we only had 2 subs both front men but everyone of them gave absolute everything to the last whistle.

Couple of days rest then back into another hectic week KEEP IT GOING LADS !!!!!!!!

The Gow lost there centre-halves mid season and the replacements have been poor to say the least. Missed the game tonight but my son-in-law said the defence was slow and kept pushing a high line Carluke played balls over the top and there strikers had a field day.

Ps what's Lanark's chances of staying up?

Archived