Confirmed Signings

Plenty teams were in for Zola. The whole package of St Mirren was to much of a draw though. Especially with TC now at the helm.

You are aware hes signed for Stevenage right?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Hartley took over Dundee were top.

Don't let the facts get in the way of your story bro.

"Dundee have confirmed that they have parted company with manager John Brown despite the 52-year-old's side sitting second in the Scottish Championship."

You are aware hes signed for Stevenage right?

I would question if he is aware of much. This is a person who started a relegation thread for his own team because he was so scared someone else would do it, then he locked it when his fellow supporters complained.

I am not so uncharitable as to say he's not particularly clever, but you do hope his carer has left all the safety labels on things in his house.

I would question if he is aware of much. This is a person who started a relegation thread for his own team because he was so scared someone else would do it, then he locked it when his fellow supporters complained.

I am not so uncharitable as to say he's not particularly clever, but you do hope his carer has left all the safety labels on things in his house.

So locking your own thread when it doesn't go your way is proof you're a divvy?

Welcome CB :lol:

'Over the line' is a nonsense way to measure the achievement. Alexander only didn't manage 6 games of the season, they were 7 points clear when he left.

To claim Hartley is the only person to win 3 successive promotions on that basis is clutching at straws in what seems a weird obsession with Dundee fans of late in thinking the man who has signed James McPake can do no wrong.

So you tried to take the piss out of me :lol: but ended up making a c**t of yourself :lol: :lol:

Well done.

Also you said 'not even the first in the last 10 years' - who were the managers in previous decades who did it?

So locking your own thread when it doesn't go your way is proof you're a divvy?

Welcome CB :lol:

Cause and effect. I lock the thread on purpose to enrage the idiot Dundee fans and they go and start a relegation thread to stop me from doing it. Not that I had any intention of doing so, but it just goes to show cause and effect. Locking the thread had exactly the desired effect.

What's really going to annoy you lot is opening the thread when you lot end up bottom of the league - and both you and I know that is going to happen.

However you could always go with the "penis being long enough to touch the egg" chat. That stuff seems a complete winner. Well done champ.

So you tried to take the piss out of me :lol: but ended up making a c**t of yourself :lol: :lol:

Well done.

Also you said 'not even the first in the last 10 years' - who were the managers in previous decades who did it?

You seem quite dim. Par for the course with Dundee fans on here it would seem.

Cause and effect. I lock the thread on purpose to enrage the idiot Dundee fans and they go and start a relegation thread to stop me from doing it. Not that I had any intention of doing so, but it just goes to show cause and effect. Locking the thread had exactly the desired effect.

What's really going to annoy you lot is opening the thread when you lot end up bottom of the league - and both you and I know that is going to happen.

However you could always go with the "penis being long enough to touch the egg" chat. That stuff seems a complete winner. Well done champ.

Log out mate.

You seem quite dim. Par for the course with Dundee fans on here it would seem.

So you make a complete cnut of yourself trying to be a smart arse and I'm dim.

You're having a nightmare here chum - quit whilst you're behind.

"I lock the thread on purpose"

You locked* the thread on purpose.

HTH.

Good work. All you've done there is point out that you have no grasp of the English language. Just another notch mark for the, "Dundee fans aren't that clever are they?", bedpost.

Well no, you were referring to an event which happened in the past, and you used the present tense of the word "lock" when talking about said event; locked, being the past tense of the word "lock" would have been the correct word to use.

Your saying that as if he didn't make any? On Wikipedia it says 0. Nice to see your basing this on Wikipedia. His profile picture on twitter says otherwise. I think that picture is against Man City at the Etihad?

Where did I say he made no appearances for Wigan? Good to know your just making it up as you go along. It was a genuine question. From what I can find he has made 4 appearances for Wigan wow! And yes he did play at the etihad in a 5-0 pumping in the carling cup. Players his age don't leave the championship to come and sign for the likes of Hamilton or st.johnstone if they are any good. It should be the other way around.

Where did I say he made no appearances for Wigan? Good to know your just making it up as you go along. It was a genuine question. From what I can find he has made 4 appearances for Wigan wow! And yes he did play at the etihad in a 5-0 pumping in the carling cup. Players his age don't leave the championship to come and sign for the likes of Hamilton or st.johnstone if they are any good. It should be the other way around.

Michael O'Halloran came to us as a 22 year old with a similar record as Redmond and he's been outstanding. Redmond wil do well IMO.

Accies have a solid relationship with Wigan since the McCarthy, McArthur deals and Danny came on loan had a good season,got on very well with everyone at the club and has now decided to have a go at playing 1st team football with us in the Premiership.

Redmond looked a very tidy player during his previous loan spell at Accies and I'd even say his capture is a bit of a coup for us. Unless there's been a dramatic decline in his development since his last stint up here then I'm confident he'll be a key player for us this season.

What started out as a good idea for a topic has once again been taken off course by Casual Bystander talking nonsense.

Poor troll, poor effort.

Back on topic though I'm happy with our signings, not too keen on McPake but I'll give the guy a chance and hopefully he'll prove me wrong. I think Ferry will be a smashing player for us.

Archived