The Game Changer

Why are folk clubbing on P&B?

Is it a better E rush than just plain clubbing?

:lol:

In Newcastle last night with all the ridiculously good birds dancing on tables the last thing I was thinking about was posting on here or coming on here with all you c***s. :P

Usually about 10:30 on a Saturday night. I have my pint and suddenly I transform from a bit drunk, to a slavering mess searching for a ride and needing to go to the loft or Zoo to continue the search.

I refuse to drink sambuca after the manbeast incident of '11

The off nights were always the best at The Garage. Sunday, Monday nights when it's half empty, just the naughty endless party people giving zero fucks about it not being a usual party night nor how they're planning on getting up for work/uni in the morning.

Was on one such night I was the lust target of a cute but feisty wee chick who proceeded to jump into my arms, lock her legs around my hips then lean right back so she was facing the ceiling, dancing all the while with her upper body. It was like suddenly wearing/swinging the world's largest strap-on in the middle of the dance floor.

Fucker slapped me the next time we met up.

Going back quite a few years, I was standing in the queue at the cash machine in the Garage. Out of nowhere, some girl decides to take a run up and slap my arse as hard as she can, thinking I'm someone she knows. She hits me at a fair force, but catches my house keys that I kept in my back pocket. Her hand to the full brunt of it, and I doubt she could have been more embarrassed than when I turned round and she realised I wasn't who she thought I was. The girl was a colour of red I didn't know humans could turn, and in tears having broken her hand on the keys. I thought it was hilarious.

Sambuca is the answer to the ops question. Or Jaegerbombs.

ETA, she did, literally break her hand and ended the night in A&E according to one of her pals I spoke to later. I should have asked for her number, thinking about it. I don't recall her apologising to me and I should have given her the chance.

Going back quite a few years, I was standing in the queue at the cash machine in the Garage. Out of nowhere, some girl decides to take a run up and slap my arse as hard as she can, thinking I'm someone she knows. She hits me at a fair force, but catches my house keys that I kept in my back pocket. Her hand to the full brunt of it, and I doubt she could have been more embarrassed than when I turned round and she realised I wasn't who she thought I was. The girl was a colour of red I didn't know humans could turn, and in tears having broken her hand on the keys. I thought it was hilarious.

Sambuca is the answer to the ops question. Or Jaegerbombs.

ETA, she did, literally break her hand and ended the night in A&E according to one of her pals I spoke to later. I should have asked for her number, thinking about it. I don't recall her apologising to me and I should have given her the chance.

Buns of steel m9.

:lol:

Could be onto something here boys, a where are you thread or something along those lines.

Anyway add me to the list of folk who try and avoid shots. I'll gladly drink pints and vodka mixer all night. Indeed the only one I enjoy is a good old jägerbomb, which one of my mates hates as if we have one, we usually have a half a dozen at least and he'll be awake at 7 the next morning buzzing apparently. Doesn't affect me at all!

• 11 months later...

Archived