Gary Ralston. Daily Record

Your piece in todays paper saying Celtic should offer Hearts a retrospective share of the 1914/15 league title as some daft gesture in the name of the players who died in WW1

Will you be suggesting teams who cheated their way to titles by playing guys they couldnt pay for and set up dodgy EBT's to avoid tax do likewise?

Away and take a flying f**k to yourself ya fucking banger

:lol:

No chance

I take it this Gary Ralston chap posts on P&B otherwise the OP will look a bit of a simpleton speaking directly to him on here. Mind you, given Weetabix was invented in the 1930's it's probably just the Alzheimer's playing up.

Lets face it "papers "like the record and the sun are targeted at people who are not the

brightest marbles in the jar.They are full of puerile nonsense and that is why most

people on a written forum like this do not read them....We should not read them, they are

not for us.

• 4 weeks later...

To be fair to the OP, that is about the daftest idea in the Record I've read, which takes some doing.

Bit off subject perhaps, but, Has any other newspaper ever published such bizarre, stupid, insulting to the English, humourless,gutless trivial rubbish as the Daily Record with their so called cartoons.

If anyone can see the least sign of humour in the repetative garbage each day, then they should be certified.(I do not buy it just glance at it each day I'm in the library).

Archived