THE Rangers vs Hibernian FC Club

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McGregor is pretty poor positionally. Infact very poor and his passing is poor so I'd hate to see him get down the line and whip crosses in. If McCoist was a half-competent manager he'd play 3 at the back while there is no fit right backs as Rangers have enough in midfield.

Rangers fans wanting McGregor to play right back :lol:

Clueless bunch

Are they? :blink:

Results of the last 5 matches...

Rangers 4 - 0 Hibernian

Hibernian 0 - 2 Rangers

Rangers 1 - 0 Hibernian

Hibernian 0 - 2 Rangers

Rangers 0 - 3 Hibernian

Hibs might actually score a goal tomorrow though. :)

I don't think newco Rangers have ever played Hibs tbh.

Sure they've played at their stadium once, but I can't remember what happened. ;)

Given both Rangers' right backs are set to miss the match McGregor is almost certain to start at right back. With Stevie Smith filling in for Lee Wallace at left back.

But it also means Rangers will go 4-4-2 as McCoist can

not shoehorn McCulloch into midfield in a 4-5-1 formation as there's not enough options in defence.

Injuries already?

Injuries already?

The right backs were injured in North America and Wallace against Derby. Wallace not 100% out of the Hibs match but I reckon Stevie Smith will play and Wallace will go back into the team for the match against Hearts.

The right backs were injured in North America and Wallace against Derby. Wallace not 100% out of the Hibs match but I reckon Stevie Smith will play and Wallace will go back into the team for the match against Hearts.

Cheers, i'd maybe try Peralta in at RB rather than a centre half. Or bring up a younger player to fill in.

They done the same with Broadfoot and "converted" him into a right back. They hated him and he was much better than McGregor.

I always liked Broaders, not the best player in the world but he got the job done.

I always liked Broaders, not the best player in the world but he got the job done.

Broadfoot played well when he was switched to right back. But George Burley was correct when he said Broadfoot had "limited ability".

Coped with the basics but the modern right back is expect to help out the right midfielder and also get some crosses into the box. Broadfoot couldn't do that, which isn't ideal for a Rangers player as the team is regularly trying to break ultra defensive teams down.

Broadfoot played well when he was switched to right back. But George Burley was correct when he said Broadfoot had "limited ability".

Coped with the basics but the modern right back is expect to help out the right midfielder and also get some crosses into the box. Broadfoot couldn't do that, which isn't ideal for a Rangers player as the team is regularly trying to break ultra defensive teams down.

Not a decent chef either I hear

Archived