THE Rangers vs Hibernian FC Club

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty confident of a victory. Hibs look fairly dire on paper and I'm not sure about Stubbs as a manager, not that Ally is any better mind you. Most likely a boring ground out one nil victory, but I hope to see a spectacle more like the United game last year, with the opposite outcome of course. :thumsup2

Strange.

I wouldn't have thought a football team would provide much pleasure to someone who didn't really like football.

Do they not have jokes down in Hazzard county?

So the boycott is over then?

I wasn't ever aware of one.

Had there been one however, and had I joined it, I'd still have followed football in this country closely enough to be well aware of a player who was causing quite a stir with his goal scoring.

See if you'd fallen asleep 5 year ago and woke up now this thread would seem surreal, we have the new version and re incarnation of Rangers arguing with Hibs supporters about who's team is less diddy over a Challenge cup game thread.

:lol:

See if you'd fallen asleep 5 year ago and woke up now this thread would seem surreal, we have the new version and re incarnation of Rangers arguing with Hibs supporters about who's team is less diddy over a Challenge cup game thread.

nobody is really arguin over that tbh most of the thread has been people stating how they think the game will go, a bit of glasgow/edinburgh banter to begin with and a trip down hibs memory lane about two of their most famous wins within the last ten year.

still if someone had predicted this thread 5 years ago then aye they would have been lablled bonkers :lol:

tumblr_lnwy9d0X5u1qh2mpqo1_500.gif

I wasn't ever aware of one.

Had there been one however, and had I joined it, I'd still have followed football in this country closely enough to be well aware of a player who was causing quite a stir with his goal scoring.

Ok i apologise for not knowing the Hibs squad inside out..

He caused a stir with Falkirk in the division you've now joined.

You should indeed apologise for your embarrassing ignorance.

Did you drink a bad batch of shine last night?

Archived