• Created
  • Last Reply

Results of the last 5 matches...

Rangers 4 - 0 Hibernian

Hibernian 0 - 2 Rangers

Rangers 1 - 0 Hibernian

Hibernian 0 - 2 Rangers

Rangers 0 - 3 Hibernian

Hibs might actually score a goal tomorrow though. :)

That was the parent company that won those games. Or something.

I hope supporters of all the other clubs even Hearts will join me in wishing Hibs all the best for this evenings match against fake rangers

A 46 year old man just posted a picture of himself on an internet forum holding up a cardboard square "for the good of Scottish football" :lol:. You're even wearing a hibs scarf and an Inverness Caley strip. Cringe.

A 46 year old man just posted a picture of himself on an internet forum holding up a cardboard square "for the good of Scottish football" :lol:. You're even wearing a hibs scarf and an Inverness Caley strip. Cringe.

Well done on describing the photo for those who missed it.

snapback.pngone55, on 05 August 2014 - 10:32 AM, said:

if i'm reading it right, they've only won 1 game: a 2-0 win over stirling albion. they have 2 draws at 0-0 with dunfermline/east fife. and they got pumped 4-0 by both vale of lethian/berwick rangers and were also defeated 1-0 by dundee united.

Rangers: 4 wins, 2 loss, 1 draw. (4 out of 7 games won, 5 out 7 undefeated)

Hibs: 1 win, 3 loss, 2 draw. (1 out of 6 games won. 3 out of 6 undefeated)

s7NJ2v7.gif

I'll be watching Salmond V Darling but will of course be rooting for The Hibees and recording for some late night laughs. If The Rangers win, I'll just press delete and have an early.

@Sinclair1875

Just read up on Ibrox before going there tonight, big ground for a club who only have a Third Division and a League One title to their name.

I'll be watching Salmond V Darling but will of course be rooting for The Hibees and recording for some late night laughs. If The Rangers win, I'll just press delete and have an early.

That's a good shout.

Mon the Hibs!

Archived