THE Rangers vs Hibernian FC Club

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

deluded for thinking we will beat The Rangers? They are shite.

There's nothing wrong with being optimistic about Hibs' chances of winning against Rangers...

But "shite"?. Maybe. Less shite than Hibs?, Definitely.

Just being realistic. :)

There's nothing wrong with being optimistic about Hibs' chances of winning against Rangers...

But "shite"?. Maybe. Less shite than Hibs?, Definitely.

Just being realistic. :)

As long as you have a centre back partnership consisting of zaliukas and Moshni then we will walk it and El Alagui will run riot. Put your house on it.

As long as you have a centre back partnership consisting of zaliukas and Moshni then we will walk it and El Alagui will run riot. Put your house on it.
Would that be the same Zaliukas, who captained Heart of Midlothian to a 5 - 1 victory against Hibernian on 19th May 2012?

Hibeesbounce75, you are criticising the central defence of Rangers when your own team have worse central defenders. Add to that the fact Rangers have better centre forwards (and a better all round team) then logic would suggest Rangers are heavy favourites to win the game?

Hibeesbounce75, you are criticising the central defence of Rangers when your own team have worse central defenders. Add to that the fact Rangers have better centre forwards (and a better all round team) then logic would suggest Rangers are heavy favourites to win the game?

Forster & Hanlon > zaliuseless & moshni. fact.

Forster & Hanlon > zaliuseless & moshni. fact.

Forster and Hanlon?

They were part of a defence which contributed to the relegation of Hibs so I wouldn't want them at Rangers. In fact, if I was a Hibs fan I would prefer they were replaced for this season.

Forster and Hanlon?

They were part of a defence which contributed to the relegation of Hibs so I wouldn't want them at Rangers. In fact, if I was a Hibs fan I would prefer they were replaced for this season.

Hanlon missed the last 4 months of the season & it is no coincidence the defence actually turned to shite.

Buzzing for this, getting to see the famous Hibernian on the Gaelic channel.

Pumping ra peepul.

Yay.

Forster and Hanlon?

I would prefer if they were replaced but they are still better than zaliukas and moshni

Before that game my grandad said to me 'Hibs win & you can have any pair of football boots you want'.

Greaves after the game and a new pair of Nike Vapors for £130.

Lovely.

The Rangers/plastic fans were so seething at my high school the following week :lol:

I walked into High school on the Monday after the game like this

biDFHU0.gif

Moshni is actually an ok footballer, his main problem is thta he loses concentration fairly easily at times.

Zaliukas was a decent player for the Jimbos.

We also have Macgregor who should be ok at this level.

McCulloch playing at the back is my main concern.

Reckon this will be the team for Tuesday;

Oxley

Gray Nelson Hanlon Stevenson

Robertson Allan

Stanton Harris Craig

El Alagui

Subs: Combe, Forster, Booth, Tudor Jones, Cummings, Handling, Todd

I'd have:

Oxley

Gray Forster Hanlon Booth

Robertson Allan

Harris Stanton Craig

Farid

Allan Stanton and Craig can all interchange during the match but we're desperately short on width on the left hand side. Hopefully if Craig tucks in it can allow Booth to get forward.

Stanton is wasted out wide.

Archived